Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Hate traingle(Amit-neha-IQ) Article (Page 12)

mahtab Senior Member
mahtab
mahtab

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:09am | IP Logged
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
Thankssssssssssss

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:18am | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by roshni kumar

This is what somebody said in the comments section of the article

i dont know how much truth there is in this but hey . . .

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:40:54 PM
Name : Bella
First of all Reena, please get your facts straight. I'm part of Balaji and have dealings with Neha and Iqbal everyday, and I can assure you that this news is false. Neha is a complete gem to work with and Ekta has already signed her on another serial to do a cameo. All the cast members get along with each other. Secondly Amit has hardly been on the sets, as he is now working on other projects, so how can there be any question of him leaving there sets when he's not there to begin with. Please get your facts right next time.

there were a variety of comments u shud read it

LOL I was wondering exactly the same thing...LOLLOLLOL

How can Amit "Walk out of the sets" when he has hardly been shooting... He has been a bed ridden vegetable in Kyph for the past month...LOL LOLLOL .....

What needs to be seen is how Etka will react when this article reaches her... I have heard she does not like her actors speaking out without her permission...And many of her actors have landed into trouble for doing this... She sure doesn't like her actors washing their dirty linen in public... No matter how "Snobbish" their co stars can get....

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:10am | IP Logged
LOL I read the comments section again... There is someone who shares my name Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed And has posted exactly the same thing that I wanted to post... Embarrassed Embarrassed I realised that after posting.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Is there any theory saying people with the same name think alike?? Embarrassed Embarrassed
vivaviva IF-Dazzler
vivaviva
vivaviva

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

LOL

First of all Reena, please get your facts straight. I'm part of Balaji and have dealings with Neha and Iqbal everyday, and I can assure you that this news is false. Neha is a complete gem to work with and Ekta has already signed her on another serial to do a cameo. All the cast members get along with each other. Secondly Amit has hardly been on the sets, as he is now working on other projects, so how can there be any question of him leaving there sets when he's not there to begin with. Please get your facts right next time.

How can Amit "Walk out of the sets" when he has hardly been shooting... He has been a bed ridden vegetable in Kyph for the past month...LOL LOLLOL .....

What needs to be seen is how Etka will react when this article reaches her... I have heard she does not like her actors speaking out without her permission...And many of her actors have landed into trouble for doing this... She sure doesn't like her actors washing their dirty linen in public... No matter how "Snobbish" their co stars can get....

u've got a point there swordfish.....but her very own show kandy floss is doing the same thing.........did u see that cezzane khan episode where his costars were like really hammering him.

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:13am | IP Logged

LOL

thats what i thought - amit hasnt really been on the sets so how can he storm off and bella sed she deals with iq and neha everyday - but i still dont no wat 2 believe - as i sed b4 this is bringing bad publicity 4 the show - if this article is true then 4 the shows sake they shouldnt have let the aud know abt this in this manner

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:15am | IP Logged
may b kandy floss will help us with this article and show sum light as 2 wat is right and what is wrong!
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vivaviva

u've got a point there swordfish.....but her very own show kandy floss is doing the same thing.........did u see that cezzane khan episode where his costars were like really hammering him.

That is an old issue which everyone knows...Big smileTongue Initially when there were problems b/w Shweta and Cezanne she had given them warnings and stuff... I read it in an article... Now that everyone knows it... She is using it as a masala item...Tongue

vivaviva IF-Dazzler
vivaviva
vivaviva

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:18am | IP Logged

LOL

thats what i thought - amit hasnt really been on the sets so how can he storm off and bella sed she deals with iq and neha everyday - but i still dont no wat 2 believe - as i sed b4 this is bringing bad publicity 4 the show - if this article is true then 4 the shows sake they shouldnt have let the aud know abt this in this manner

but why shd we care abt all this........even if this is all true,why shd the audience be affected.controversies and gossips are a part of this celluloid world.so,if neha has attitude problems or if amit cant keep his mouth shut...........why shd it matter to us.we love them as actors and why bother abt their real selves.

Go to top