Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

No more arguments guysπŸ˜›

Have a Kit Kat, Have a break .. and then lets rock the post πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

the post is so rocking

vivaviva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

yeah... forgot to mention this was strictly based on character... ek aur ...

jahan hum chale aate ho waheen chale aati chori chori dil main samatee ho...yeh to batayon ki tum.... kya meri kripa ho...

Kripa - haila ..mere do deewane ..main kiske paas jayoon...audioence poll leti hoon..Angad and Prithvi ..i dont want to fall but want to rise in love.....so help me pls....

buttercup thumbnail
misty ... amit is singing for u 😳 😳 😳
buttercup thumbnail
Neha is saying to Amit

Chod dho aanchal.. zamaana kya kahega πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
vivaviva thumbnail

kripa ne prithvi ko pagal banadiya.........ab bechara angad....kya hoga uska?????????????????

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi fans of IQ and Neha! still fighting? cool down and think postitively(Mrs. Damini's quote) πŸ˜ƒ

Neha ke papa ne kaha tha ki"beta! yeh field acha nahin hai math jao"
The producer of the telugu film told "Mr.Bamb! memu manchi scenes istaamu meeru worry avvaddu maa pai bharosa unchandi"(Mr.Bamb! not to worry, We don't let her do any vulgar scenes") πŸ˜ƒ
So Neha's career in film industry started 😳
Papa ne yeh bhi kaha tha ki"beta! har philm tumhare saath saath dekhne ki layak hona chahiye"
Beti ne kahan "jee papaji"😳
And Papa ne aur kaha hoga ki "beta! sabse sambhal ke rehna. Kisise air gaire relation math rakhna."
And our obedient samskari Ms.Bamb is following her father's advice 😳 and not talking to everyone and keeping her self reserved.

So Neha fans be happy that she maintains her limits and dsn't talk to everyone and get into trouble.
We love attitude angad so let's love attitude Neha too😳
And IQ fans be happy that she is not messing up with IQ and other co-stars and their lives 😳

Chalo masthi karo and stop bashing each other. 😳

P.S: no reminding about P-K night pleeeaaazzz πŸ˜ƒ
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
MY CLOSING COMMENT:
This article meant to malign Neha's reputation has also maligned Amit's and to some extent Iqbal's reputation of being extremely cordial people...
I would expect an official clarification from them....To redeem their image as good human beings... πŸ˜ƒ

Otherwise I would rather conclude that the journalist was right and Iqbal and Amit displayed a total lack of professionalism... πŸ˜•

I will be more than happy if their official clarification proves me wrong... 😳 😳 😳
No more Comments till then...

I have had an interesting and transparent discussion after a long time... Thanks to all those who contributed...πŸ€— πŸ€—
Good nite
vivaviva thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallanki

Hi fans of IQ and Neha! still fighting? cool down and think postitively(Mrs. Damini's quote) πŸ˜ƒ

Neha ke papa ne kaha tha ki"beta! yeh field acha nahin hai math jao"
The producer of the telugu film told "Mr.Bamb! memu manchi scenes istaamu meeru worry avvaddu maa pai bharosa unchandi"(Mr.Bamb! not to worry, We don't let her do any vulgar scenes") πŸ˜ƒ
So Neha's career in film industry started 😳
Papa ne yeh bhi kaha tha ki"beta! har philm tumhare saath saath dekhne ki layak hona chahiye"
Beti ne kahan "jee papaji"😳
And Papa ne aur kaha hoga ki "beta! sabse sambhal ke rehna. Kisise air gaire relation math rakhna."
And our obedient samskari Ms.Bamb is following her father's advice 😳 and not talking to everyone and keeping her self reserved.

So Neha fans be happy that she maintains her limits and dsn't talk to everyone and get into trouble.
We love attitude angad so let's love attitude Neha too😳
And IQ fans be happy that she is not messing up with IQ and other co-stars and their lives 😳

Chalo masthi karo and stop bashing each other. 😳

P.S: no reminding about P-K night pleeeaaazzz πŸ˜ƒ

that's why the attitude.....thanks vallankiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it's all papa's fault.

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swordfishh

MY CLOSING COMMENT:
This article meant to malign Neha's reputation has also maligned Amit's and to some extent Iqbal's reputation of being extremely cordial people...
I would expect an official clarification from them....To redeem their image as good human beings... πŸ˜ƒ

Otherwise I would rather conclude that the journalist was right and Iqbal and Amit displayed a total lack of professionalism... πŸ˜•

I will be more than happy if their official clarification proves me wrong... 😳 😳 😳

I have had an interesting and transparent discussion after a long time... Thanks to all those who contributed...πŸ€— πŸ€—
Good nite

Swordy...look at page 20, I have put up Amits Clarification there!

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 18 years ago
vivaviva thumbnail

Originally posted by: swordfishh

MY CLOSING COMMENT:

Good nite

all i can say is they are all good human beings.....good people fight too.if they cant get along.....we cant do anything abt it and just treat them as actors who entertain us.

and i hope that an official clarification of all this mess is made asap so that fans like u wud not be disturbed by such articles.