Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: queenkumar

You call out  another journalist for poor journalism, then u should show your good journalism that's all!

I did my good journalism when I contacted Mr Amit Tandon this evening to get the facts straight to get his views on the article that was posted. He told me right away that this was old news and no journalist has got in touch with him about this article. I have his SMS with me and if you would like to be privy to his sms, I would be more than happy to pm it to you.

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OH my god what is going on here!

This is just an article, nothing else. We are acting like it's somthing written about us and arguing like cats and dogs.

I suggest if u want to argue about this, take is up with Mumbai Mirror, they have a website mumbaimirror.com, login in, "contact us" option is on upper left hand side. Write them an email and debate on this there. Also, the article does have quoted lines, which means that is an individual's exact word.

Tell me one more thing, are we getting brownie points and chocolate for arguing like this, no we are not. This is just going back and forth, he said, she said. What's the point.

My suggestion again, take it up with Mumbaimirror and Reena Kapoor and you will get your answer.

Sangeeta

Exactly. I read all pages now and I cdnt understand y so much arguements on one article. Y should we fight for actors/stars? Let them have their own opinions in their life.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey folks, calm down. This is a discussion and lets treat it that way. When we differ on something, it makes life more fun. Some believe this article, others don't. And that is OK. However, lets please stick to the article and not make it a personal battelfield. It is a printed article and sometimes everything that is printed is not true. Sometimes media just prints without trying to go to the bottom. We have Disha and DK of Tumhari Disha incident as a proof some time back. So enjoy what is printed and please don't make too much out of it.

From we have known of Amit, IQ and Neha, all three are extremely nice and have always been eager to interact with their fans. However, as they work together, misundertsnadings do crop up and media tries to make the most of it. So don't worry your pretty heads too much over it.

And more importantly, please enjoy.
So glad u guys go out to verify things to prove your point...good journalism on your part!
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
Thanks that's an intersting article
buttercup thumbnail

everyone was so busy with the writting no one noticed this picπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now tell me .. why is Amit and IQ both starring at each other keeping Neha in the middle...πŸ˜†

Amit smiling at IQ.. IQ throwing a smile to him... Neha laughing on both of them πŸ˜†
-funnfrolic- thumbnail

So glad u guys go out to verify things to prove your point...good journalism on your part!

Being in the media field taught me that !! Neways I dont know what point you are trying to mention here! Calm Down Ms Kumar, why are you getting hyper about whats been printed in the paper. Whats imp is that everyone in the KYPH sets get along like house of fire... Me looking forward to making up of Angad - Kripa now... Jhagde ke baad making up is all the more fun!!

-funnfrolic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: galpal

Its the constant attempts to malign Neha and Amit on this forum that has made fans upset for the past one year!
Its just constant and tireless by some members who hate Neha and obviously this reporter was contacted by one of them! KYPH is going to end in 3 months and as A-K fans we want to enjoy Iqbal-Neha chemistry but we are constantly bombarded with anti-Neha venom by certain members!
How would you feel if we started bashing Iqbal??
We dont do that becuz we are fans of both Iqbal and Neha!
So you people (u know who u are) should just stop Neha-bashing and let us celebrate KYPH anniversary in peace!
Just give it a rest and take it to Kavyanjali forum where you will get a warm welcome from Eijaz-lovers!
Pallavi

Oh Eijoooooooooo isnt he god looking hot, a great guy and a terrific actor !!

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

Now tell me .. why is Amit and IQ both starring at each other keeping Neha in the middle...πŸ˜†

Amit smiling at IQ.. IQ throwing a smile to him... Neha laughing on both of them πŸ˜†

Everyone is busy in siding their favs. The pic is for fun. I wish the story goes in that manner without having the present twists and turns, rona dhonas.😳  Neha is laughing to keep the other guys in track😳 OR may be IQ tickiling her😳
Edited by vallanki - 18 years ago
-funnfrolic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

aree they are singing this line by lionel richie ...Hello ! Is it me you are looking for..i can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile..you are all i ever wanted ...Come lets rise in Love !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†