Hate traingle(Amit-neha-IQ) Article - Page 9

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by swordfishh

😆

😆 I was wondering exactly the same thing...😆😆😆

How can Amit "Walk out of the sets" when he has hardly been shooting... He has been a bed ridden vegetable in Kyph for the past month...😆 😆😆 .....

What needs to be seen is how Etka will react when this article reaches her... I have heard she does not like her actors speaking out without her permission...And many of her actors have landed into trouble for doing this... She sure doesn't like her actors washing their dirty linen in public... No matter how "Snobbish" their co stars can get....

thats what i thought - amit hasnt really been on the sets so how can he storm off and bella sed she deals with iq and neha everyday - but i still dont no wat 2 believe - as i sed b4 this is bringing bad publicity 4 the show - if this article is true then 4 the shows sake they shouldnt have let the aud know abt this in this manner

may b kandy floss will help us with this article and show sum light as 2 wat is right and what is wrong!

Originally posted by vivaviva

u've got a point there swordfish.....but her very own show kandy floss is doing the same thing.........did u see that cezzane khan episode where his costars were like really hammering him.

That is an old issue which everyone knows...😃😛 Initially when there were problems b/w Shweta and Cezanne she had given them warnings and stuff... I read it in an article... Now that everyone knows it... She is using it as a masala item...😛

Originally posted by roshni kumar

thats what i thought - amit hasnt really been on the sets so how can he storm off and bella sed she deals with iq and neha everyday - but i still dont no wat 2 believe - as i sed b4 this is bringing bad publicity 4 the show - if this article is true then 4 the shows sake they shouldnt have let the aud know abt this in this manner

but why shd we care abt all this........even if this is all true,why shd the audience be affected.controversies and gossips are a part of this celluloid world.so,if neha has attitude problems or if amit cant keep his mouth shut...........why shd it matter to us.we love them as actors and why bother abt their real selves.

Originally posted by swordfishh

That is an old issue which everyone knows...😃😛 Initially when there were problems b/w Shweta and Cezanne she had given them warnings and stuff... I read it in an article... Now that everyone knows it... She is using it as a masala item...😛

that ekta woman....she knows her trade well.i think this time she will not give any warning to the actors coz she needs some scoop for her kandy floss......what say😆😆

but why shd we care abt all this........even if this is all true,why shd the audience be affected.controversies and gossips are a part of this celluloid world.so,if neha has attitude problems or if amit cant keep his mouth shut...........why shd it matter to us.we love them as actors and why bother abt their real selves.

i understand what u mean but because ppl watch kyph they hope that every1 gets along on the sets in real life and then get disappointed 2 no that they actully dont  and we care cuz we luv kyph so much! 

This is what somebody said in the comments section of the article i dont know how much truth there is in this but hey . . . Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:40:54 PM Name : Bella First of all Reena, please get your facts straight. I'm part of Balaji and have dealings with Neha and Iqbal everyday, and I can assure you that this news is false. Neha is a complete gem to work with and Ekta has already signed her on another serial to do a cameo. All the cast members get along with each other. Secondly Amit has hardly been on the sets, as he is now working on other projects, so how can there be any question of him leaving there sets when he's not there to begin with. Please get your facts right next time. there were a variety of comments u shud read it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...fnx sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much 4 da info....luv ya!!!! thnk god dis news is false man..i woz gna die!!!

i understand what u mean but because ppl watch kyph they hope that every1 gets along on the sets in real life and then get disappointed 2 no that they actully dont  and we care cuz we luv kyph so much! 

but will all these controversies keep the viewers away frm watching the show??????????

in that case stars like sanjay dutt,salman khan and many others involved in various controversies shd be disliked by the public......but they are stll loved and admired by their fans.

😆

that ekta woman....she knows her trade well.i think this time she will not give any warning to the actors coz she needs some scoop for her kandy floss......what say😆😆

😆😆😆 Agreed... This would make a great scoop... Though I still prefer the Cezanne type of people who just stay quiet and say NO COMMENTS.... Instead of calling co stars names...

AaaaaaaaaaaaWwwwwwwwww..wht a cute couple...bless!!!!