Users

Frequent Posters

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

here u go sandy..
click view comments πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&am p;se ctname=Television&sess=1003206739#

thanks butter.

OMG they all r defending NehaπŸ˜†

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
guyz kya farq padta hai hume to angad aur kripa se matlab hai.iqbal ,amit,neha ye sab kya karte hai isase hume kya?
Main janti hoon ke hum apne fav.stars ke baarre me janane ke liye achcha lagta hai,unaki pasand,unaki bahotsi baaten hume janana achcha lagta hai.lekin hume ye nahi bhulna chahiye ke wo log bhi humari tarah normal insaan hai unki bhi personal life hai,wo star hai isaka matlab ye to nahi ke unme koi buri baat nahi hogi warna har star angel ban jata.uname bhi achci aur buri dono batten hoti hai,aur pata hai kya jo humare fav.star hote hai na hum unki sirf achchi batten yaad rakhte hai buri baaton ki taraf dhayn nahi dete,aur jo achche nahi lagte unki sirf buri baaten yaad rakhte hai aur achchi baaten dekhte tak nahi.
waise ye sabhi log karte hai hum jinse pyaar karte hai jinhe pasand karte hai unki buri baate ya unke baarre me koi buri baat hum sah nahi paate.
anywayz ye article padke main itana kah sakti hoon ke wo unki life hai wo jo chahe kare hume kya hai na....
apocolyse thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...    
buttercup thumbnail
tani dont give soo much black eyes.. πŸ˜†
Butter u want one too, black eye πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is what somebody said in the comments section of the article

i dont know how much truth there is in this but hey . . .

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:40:54 PM
Name : Bella
First of all Reena, please get your facts straight. I'm part of Balaji and have dealings with Neha and Iqbal everyday, and I can assure you that this news is false. Neha is a complete gem to work with and Ekta has already signed her on another serial to do a cameo. All the cast members get along with each other. Secondly Amit has hardly been on the sets, as he is now working on other projects, so how can there be any question of him leaving there sets when he's not there to begin with. Please get your facts right next time.

there were a variety of comments u shud read it

Edited by roshni kumar - 18 years ago
mahtab thumbnail
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
Thankssssssssssss
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: roshni kumar

This is what somebody said in the comments section of the article

i dont know how much truth there is in this but hey . . .

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:40:54 PM
Name : Bella
First of all Reena, please get your facts straight. I'm part of Balaji and have dealings with Neha and Iqbal everyday, and I can assure you that this news is false. Neha is a complete gem to work with and Ekta has already signed her on another serial to do a cameo. All the cast members get along with each other. Secondly Amit has hardly been on the sets, as he is now working on other projects, so how can there be any question of him leaving there sets when he's not there to begin with. Please get your facts right next time.

there were a variety of comments u shud read it

πŸ˜† I was wondering exactly the same thing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How can Amit "Walk out of the sets" when he has hardly been shooting... He has been a bed ridden vegetable in Kyph for the past month...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .....

What needs to be seen is how Etka will react when this article reaches her... I have heard she does not like her actors speaking out without her permission...And many of her actors have landed into trouble for doing this... She sure doesn't like her actors washing their dirty linen in public... No matter how "Snobbish" their co stars can get....

swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† I read the comments section again... There is someone who shares my name 😳 😳 😳 And has posted exactly the same thing that I wanted to post... 😳 😳 I realised that after posting.. 😳 😳 Is there any theory saying people with the same name think alike?? 😳 😳
vivaviva thumbnail
Originally posted by: swordfishh

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I was wondering exactly the same thing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How can Amit "Walk out of the sets" when he has hardly been shooting... He has been a bed ridden vegetable in Kyph for the past month...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .....

What needs to be seen is how Etka will react when this article reaches her... I have heard she does not like her actors speaking out without her permission...And many of her actors have landed into trouble for doing this... She sure doesn't like her actors washing their dirty linen in public... No matter how "Snobbish" their co stars can get....

u've got a point there swordfish.....but her very own show kandy floss is doing the same thing.........did u see that cezzane khan episode where his costars were like really hammering him.