Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocent_devil thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Tfs!       My god they are acting like 2 year old kids!!SPECIALLY Amit(No offence!)
Irish_Pride thumbnail

I THOUGHT DA SAME THINGπŸ˜•........BUT I GUESS WE WERE WRONGπŸ˜†.....THEY R NOT FRIENDZ😭

Originally posted by: annu2005

wow....i thought amit n neha were gud frends! πŸ˜•

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜• This is a suprise.. 😑😑😑Amit is outspoken dude😊

thnks for sharing 😳
Iqbal<3Neha4eva thumbnail
i dont' believe any of this garbage...this is probably fake and i think i've seen this post around here a million times in the past....neha,herself has said that iqbal and her are best friends...also that amit and her are good friends as well..and everyone gets along...so, why would i believe what a reporter has to say, when i've heard THE TRUTH from neha herself?

reporters tend to do this stuff so they could make money...soo i dont' really care...
but thanks for posting it...
😊 Edited by Iqbal<3Neha4eva - 18 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
this is showbiz guys..!!!
We never know whts goes in this industry and moreover we never know wht is right and wrong.. !!

this might be even right... or may be wrong...??

but does tht really bother us...?? is she our relative.. or is amit our bro tht we have to break our heads for there relation.. !! or find a solution for them..!!

let them do wht they are upto.. and let media do there job.. otherwise how they gonna get paid... πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Edited by buttercup.tarun - 18 years ago
Maan-Diwani thumbnail

i don't belive thsi artlice it's garabage, i heard an interview of neha's were she was ppraising the two of them and saying how good of friends they are, this article is garabage

Edited by kuch kuch hota - 18 years ago
Iqbal&lt;3Neha4eva thumbnail
yeaa and its pretty intersting how the article is about how they don't get along and the pic shows completey the opposite aspect of the article.... πŸ˜†
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 sharingggggg

Wats going on?????? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

I thought Neha & Amit r best buddies & now dis hate triangle!!

uffffffffs wat rubish!!!!!
me dunn believ in this garbage article tooooo 😑 😑
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I do not believe in doubting a journalist's integrity πŸ˜› ....That's why I will believe this article this someone comes out in the open and denies the truth of this article...

Assuming that every word said in this article is true... This forms a good base for character analysis... It is nice to know that some people still do not believe in bad mouthing their colleagues even when the co stars have stooped so low so as to spew venom against you in public... It takes a lot of restraint to do that... Its surprising that a 20-21 yr old can exercise so much of restraint as opposed to her "mature" colleagues...
It doesn't speak too kindly about the people who are unchivolrous to their co stars... I am still to recover from the shock... that AMIT could be so petty and mean 😭 ... I hope ....I just hope he did not speak those exact words 🀒 ... Because I have always admired him for the gentleman he is...

I think our actors are setting bad examples in front of the youth which considers them as Icons... .....Its nice to be important...But its more important to be nice...😳 Edited by swordfishh - 18 years ago
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Supergirl or anyone could you please post the link of the article again? This one doesnt seem to work... I know the article is true... But I want to post my views at the mumbai mirror site...Pls help 😭