Hate traingle(Amit-neha-IQ) Article

Posted: 18 years ago

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&am p;am p;sectname=Television&sess=1003206739

The hate triangle

Is Neha Bamb's high-handed attitude on the sets of Kaisa Yeh Pyar Kai rubbing co-stars Iqbal Khan and Amit Tandon the wrong way?

Reena Thapar Kapoor

A few months ago the rumour about Neha Bamb's alleged cold war with co-star Amit Tandon was the talk of the TV industry. The dust settled down as the duo kissed and made up. But now, trouble seems to be brewing again. Apparently, it all started when the both Amit and Iqbal put their foot down and refused to tolerate Neha's arrogance any longer.

Unit members say that after a recent spat Amit walked off the sets of Kaisa Yeh Pyar Kai. "I won't deny that Neha needs to resolve several issues in life. She is like a cranky kid, who feels that the world revolves around her. We've had major problems, and I'm not usually the kind to walk out of a shoot. I am a responsible and professional actor," he retorts.

The actor, who has been working with neha for the past year- and-a-half, adds, "There is no improvement in her attitude. She has a knack of overreacting to things and that puts me off. Personally I think it's about time she learn a few lessons in life."

So who has a bigger bone to pick with Neha – Amit or Iqbal? "I think  Iqbal and Neha cannot stand each other. I was mean to her when she was mean to me. That was my way of giving it back to her. But Iqbal is indifferent. He couldn't cope with her attitude, and he didn't know how to react. So, it made him feel even worse," says Amit.

Iqbal refused to talk about the stand-off. "All I can tell you is that we do have problems getting along."

While the men have called a spade a spade, the lady in question seems to be on another trip altogether. "I've never had any problems with either Amit or Iqbal. I'm here to work and not be friends with my co-stars. I admit that I'm not a friendly person and cannot make conversation with anyone and everyone. I took six months to say 'hello' to both men," she says.

The actress revels that the reason she prefers to stay away from Iqbal is due to the rumours about their liaison. "Sometime ago a certain section of the press wrote about my affair with Iqbal and that really bothered me. I do not want to invite trouble. I'm happy to have the reputation of being aloof and unfriendly. However, I have never, and will never, rub anyone the wrong way intentionally. I don't know why the two are complaining," she wonders.

β€’  I won't deny that Neha needs to resolve several issues in life. She is like a cranky kid, who feels that the world revolves around her – Amit Tandon

Edited by Supergirl7 - 18 years ago
thanxx for the article...interesting!!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
OH MY...lol.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. i dont blam them!!

Lolz πŸ˜† - oh ho..angad and prithvi dost...

Can you give the source of this article -

I find it pretty childish when she says that she stays away from Iqbal because the press have written articles about them having an affair. Well, what is press going to do then, I mean seriously, how many people will watch National Geographic documentary when they have a choice to watch Kandy Floss. Hello, Gossip is fun..that is why and press feeds that.

Man, if you distance people because the press will write articles, you might as well live on Mars. 

Edited by ghunoo - 18 years ago
luking at the picture, the article seems a little old........in the beginning they didn't, but now iqbal and neha get along great (dont they kinda have to? πŸ˜• ), and the same thing with amit too.....anyways, thanks for posting 😊
The article is very new and thank u for sharing, thank u Shireen...luv ya!
The source of the article is Mumbaimirror.com
--Leena
thanx for the article sheenπŸ˜ƒ
wow interesting article thank you for posting 😊.

Originally posted by koolchick

luking at the picture, the article seems a little old........in the beginning they didn't, but now iqbal and neha get along great (dont they kinda have to? πŸ˜• ), and the same thing with amit too.....anyways, thanks for posting 😊

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!😭

whoops! thot that it was old b/c articles on their fights kinda slowed down months ago and pic waz kinda old (usually have new pics with new articles).........im very sorry!