Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Official Chatting Club! (Page 386)

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by FanofAngad

uff!!
yeh dono kaha bhag gayee??? LOL LOL

 

ufff meri maa...ankeh koloLOL

 

 

Wacko

okay okayLOLLOL

LOLkis kissam ki ankhen hai tumahre paasLOL

kyunn???

acha hai na....LOLLOL

LOLbohu khoobsuratLOL

Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 6476

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by princess1_43

sab hai shiku

hey Embarrassed

hi di!!! welcum

how r u???

 



iam good

h r u

iam leaving in 2min

hey nosh Smile

why r u leaving???CryCry

stay fora whileCryCry

P.S my stupid comp is so slowwwCryCry



i have to go n study... LOLLOLLOL i hardly studied yesterday Confused

btw how is ur  research paper coming along Wink
FanofAngad IF-Rockerz
FanofAngad
FanofAngad

Joined: 20 July 2005
Posts: 8462

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by princess1_43

sab hai shiku

hey Embarrassed

hi di!!! welcum

how r u???

 



iam good

h r u

iam leaving in 2min

hey nosh Smile

why r u leaving???CryCry

stay fora whileCryCry

P.S my stupid comp is so slowwwCryCry



i have to go n study... LOLLOLLOL i hardly studied yesterday Confused

btw how is ur  research paper coming along Wink

 

dont remind me di!!!CryCry.... i hate research papersDeadDead

 

FanofAngad IF-Rockerz
FanofAngad
FanofAngad

Joined: 20 July 2005
Posts: 8462

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by FanofAngad

uff!!
yeh dono kaha bhag gayee??? LOL LOL

 

ufff meri maa...ankeh koloLOL

 

 

Wacko

okay okayLOLLOL

LOLkis kissam ki ankhen hai tumahre paasLOL

kyunn???

acha hai na....LOLLOL

LOLbohu khoobsuratLOL

thanx jaan..

jalan ho rahi hai kya???LOL

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hey adoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

huggggggggggggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyy


sikhu jelous my foot LOL LOL
FanofAngad IF-Rockerz
FanofAngad
FanofAngad

Joined: 20 July 2005
Posts: 8462

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutemah

hey adoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

huggggggggggggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyy


sikhu jelous my foot LOL LOL

ok ok ur foot..LOLLOL

btw do u like eijaz????EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Joined: 18 July 2005
Posts: 10894

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by cutemah

hey adoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

huggggggggggggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyy


sikhu jelous my foot LOL LOL

ok ok ur foot..LOLLOL

btw do u like eijaz????EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i lyk him why newaiz

angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Joined: 25 August 2005
Posts: 18472

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
hello   Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
hey guys am chatting to iqbal khan

2

Author: BarunSobti333   Replies: 11   Views: 970

BarunSobti333 11 970 12 January 2006 at 9:33am by saba raja
PRITHVI CHATTING WID HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 3

Author: namo   Replies: 19   Views: 1046

namo 19 1046 08 December 2005 at 7:49pm by Xplicit_Desii
Iqbal Khan Chatting on Indiatimes

Author: Angad_Kripa_200   Replies: 8   Views: 764

Angad_Kripa_200 8 764 02 November 2005 at 8:21pm by Xplicit_Desii
I m chatting with Iq right now

2 3

Author: rabs_cute_111   Replies: 23   Views: 1132

rabs_cute_111 23 1132 20 October 2005 at 7:29am by ritu29
Wow Guys...I Enjoyed chatting 2 Neha...

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Nannu   Replies: 47   Views: 2994

Nannu 47 2994 24 August 2005 at 11:49pm by msbrigades

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index