Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Official Chatting Club! (Page 326)

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by can_gal

Then my broom is READY!Angry

i got Panna's belt n chappal LOL

shall we sis Big smile...attack LOL

Chargee...and make sure she doesnt DIE! Cuz i cant live without this dufffer!LOL

we'll just cause some damage ....though she is already damaged LOL

I noe only HLAF of her brain functions!LOL



im did top in medicine
wot u on abt?ConfusedLOL

can_gal IF-Rockerz
can_gal
can_gal

Joined: 11 September 2005
Posts: 8149

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by DesiChocolate

hey guys Embarrassed may i join the chat? Confused Embarrassed


Priya Tongue

wifey! how r u?LOL



she divorced u
and is married to me nah?

AngryAngryAngryin ur dreams



i only dream abt u
i cnt dream bout her LOLLOLLOL

ufff...y u dream about me?EmbarrassedConfusedLOL



i looooooooooveee uLOLLOL

and i hateee u!Angry



mera khab tut gayaCryCryCry

Good! U deserve whatever u get!Angry



uehnnnnnnnnnn

now its never gonna get full filledLOL

Fulfill hain...!! dufferrrrrrrrrrLOLAngry



haila.....mera khab pura ho gaya
ur loughing!!LOLLOLLOL

What should i do!! Bhangra that ur khab is fulfilled!LOL



yehhh
ur ma zindagi
my dream
my loveeLOLLOLLOL
harshhh nowLOL

Ok balle balle! Shavva Shavva! God me being punjabi dunt even noe how to speak it properly!LOL

angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Joined: 25 August 2005
Posts: 18472

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by DesiChocolate

hey guys Embarrassed may i join the chat? Confused Embarrassed


Priya Tongue

wifey! how r u?LOL



she divorced u
and is married to me nah?

AngryAngryAngryin ur dreams



i only dream abt u
i cnt dream bout her LOLLOLLOL

ufff...y u dream about me?EmbarrassedConfusedLOL



i looooooooooveee uLOLLOL

and i hateee u!Angry



mera khab tut gayaCryCryCry

Good! U deserve whatever u get!Angry



uehnnnnnnnnnn

now its never gonna get full filledLOL

Fulfill hain...!! dufferrrrrrrrrrLOLAngry



haila.....mera khab pura ho gaya
ur loughing!!LOLLOLLOL

What should i do!! Bhangra that ur khab is fulfilled!LOL



yehhh
ur ma zindagi
my dream
my loveeLOLLOLLOL
harshhh nowLOL

aww sonia itni gussa acha nahin see nosh loves uu LOL

*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 12214

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbaggio

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by rbaggio

where is saba

find me if u can LOL

wahh app kabhi idhar aur kabhi udhar and who is cutemah

yeh ...cutemah is nosh ...

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by can_gal

Then my broom is READY!Angry

i got Panna's belt n chappal LOL

shall we sis Big smile...attack LOL

Chargee...and make sure she doesnt DIE! Cuz i cant live without this dufffer!LOL

we'll just cause some damage ....though she is already damaged LOL



tum log muje haat bhi nehi laga sakte teLOLLOL

haath nahi laath marey gay LOL



try!!AngryLOL
cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic shaz

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by DesiChocolate

hey guys Embarrassed may i join the chat? Confused Embarrassed


Priya Tongue

wifey! how r u?LOL



she divorced u
and is married to me nah?

AngryAngryAngryin ur dreams



i only dream abt u
i cnt dream bout her LOLLOLLOL

ufff...y u dream about me?EmbarrassedConfusedLOL



i looooooooooveee uLOLLOL

and i hateee u!Angry



mera khab tut gayaCryCryCry

Good! U deserve whatever u get!Angry



uehnnnnnnnnnn

now its never gonna get full filledLOL

Fulfill hain...!! dufferrrrrrrrrrLOLAngry



haila.....mera khab pura ho gaya
ur loughing!!LOLLOLLOL

What should i do!! Bhangra that ur khab is fulfilled!LOL



yehhh
ur ma zindagi
my dream
my loveeLOLLOLLOL
harshhh nowLOL

aww sonia itni gussa acha nahin see nosh loves uu LOL



awwwwwwww love u LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
can_gal IF-Rockerz
can_gal
can_gal

Joined: 11 September 2005
Posts: 8149

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by can_gal

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by can_gal

Then my broom is READY!Angry

i got Panna's belt n chappal LOL

shall we sis Big smile...attack LOL

Chargee...and make sure she doesnt DIE! Cuz i cant live without this dufffer!LOL

we'll just cause some damage ....though she is already damaged LOL

I noe only HLAF of her brain functions!LOL



im did top in medicine
wot u on abt?ConfusedLOL

I mean half functions..and other half doesnt!LOL

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by rbaggio

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by rbaggio

where is saba

find me if u can LOL

wahh app kabhi idhar aur kabhi udhar and who is cutemah

yeh ...cutemah is nosh ...



uffffff u and ur club members are so mean to poor meCry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
hey guys am chatting to iqbal khan

2

Author: BarunSobti333   Replies: 11   Views: 970

BarunSobti333 11 970 12 January 2006 at 9:33am by saba raja
PRITHVI CHATTING WID HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 3

Author: namo   Replies: 19   Views: 1046

namo 19 1046 08 December 2005 at 7:49pm by Xplicit_Desii
Iqbal Khan Chatting on Indiatimes

Author: Angad_Kripa_200   Replies: 8   Views: 764

Angad_Kripa_200 8 764 02 November 2005 at 8:21pm by Xplicit_Desii
I m chatting with Iq right now

2 3

Author: rabs_cute_111   Replies: 23   Views: 1132

rabs_cute_111 23 1132 20 October 2005 at 7:29am by ritu29
Wow Guys...I Enjoyed chatting 2 Neha...

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Nannu   Replies: 47   Views: 2994

Nannu 47 2994 24 August 2005 at 11:49pm by msbrigades

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index