Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Official Chatting Club! (Page 287)

*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 12214

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princess1_43



acha na.. galti hogayi... LOLLOLMrs Gill... Embarrassed

i know ....

i have 2 more weeks then iam bak on my full work term... stupid unvi Angry

aww

i got examz in may ...n course work Confused

spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Joined: 18 July 2005
Posts: 10894

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha mann

Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by aisha mann

ha ha chetan will faint seeing me cooking Wink


Then u need to be A doctor LOL


i will become a doc,within 6 yrs LOL LOL Wink

Patient to mar bhi jayega itna time mein

Simply.confused IF-Rockerz
Simply.confused
Simply.confused

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 6476

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Sami januuuuuuuuuuuu

hwo ru ju sweetui



iam good ashi ... how r u Smile
aisha mann IF-Dazzler
aisha mann
aisha mann

Joined: 01 December 2005
Posts: 2745

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1_43


Originally posted by aisha mann

Originally posted by princess1_43


Originally posted by aisha mann

Originally posted by princess1_43


Originally posted by aisha mann

ha ha
chetan will faint seeing me cooking Wink


ashoo u r cooking LOLLOL

nahi aisha gonna teach me cooking LOL LOL Wink


LOLLOLLOL u need lessons ... free lessons will be given in the ladoo shopLOLLOL


have u watched that video asho

nahi Ouch i have seen tarla dalal Dead LOL LOL


when u come on msn i will send u the video its hilarious

ok
where were u in morning Confused
i was waiting for u Tongue Tongue
Simply.confused IF-Rockerz
Simply.confused
Simply.confused

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 6476

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by princess1_43



acha na.. galti hogayi... LOLLOLMrs Gill... Embarrassed

i know ....

i have 2 more weeks then iam bak on my full work term... stupid unvi Angry

aww

i got examz in may ...n course work Confused



aww good luck .... n All the best with ur examsSmileEmbarrassed
Simply.confused IF-Rockerz
Simply.confused
Simply.confused

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 6476

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha mann


ok
where were u in morning Confused
i was waiting for u Tongue Tongue



i was studying ... pulled an all niter.. so i slept early
aisha mann IF-Dazzler
aisha mann
aisha mann

Joined: 01 December 2005
Posts: 2745

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1_43


Originally posted by aisha mann

ok
where were u in morning Confused i was waiting for u Tongue Tongue



i was studying ... pulled an all niter.. so i slept early

u will surely top this way Tongue Tongue
and will break if rule Cry
here no baccha tops LOL LOL
spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Joined: 18 July 2005
Posts: 10894

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aisha mann

Originally posted by princess1_43


Originally posted by aisha mann

Originally posted by princess1_43


Originally posted by aisha mann

Originally posted by princess1_43


Originally posted by aisha mann

ha ha
chetan will faint seeing me cooking Wink


ashoo u r cooking LOLLOL

nahi aisha gonna teach me cooking LOL LOL Wink


LOLLOLLOL u need lessons ...  free lessons will be given in the ladoo shopLOLLOL


have u watched that video asho

nahi Ouch i have seen tarla dalal Dead LOL LOL


when u come on msn i will send u the video its hilarious

ok
where were u in morning Confused
i was waiting for u Tongue Tongue

CryCry

U hve msn and didnt give me it

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
hey guys am chatting to iqbal khan

Author: BarunSobti333   Replies: 9   Views: 1103

BarunSobti333 9 1103 12 January 2006 at 9:27am by BarunSobti333
PRITHVI CHATTING WID HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2

Author: namo   Replies: 12   Views: 1146

namo 12 1146 08 December 2005 at 7:49pm by Xplicit_Desii
Iqbal Khan Chatting on Indiatimes

Author: Angad_Kripa_200   Replies: 7   Views: 884

Angad_Kripa_200 7 884 02 November 2005 at 8:21pm by Xplicit_Desii
I m chatting with Iq right now

2 3

Author: rabs_cute_111   Replies: 18   Views: 1261

rabs_cute_111 18 1261 20 October 2005 at 7:29am by ritu29
Wow Guys...I Enjoyed chatting 2 Neha...

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Nannu   Replies: 47   Views: 3271

Nannu 47 3271 24 August 2005 at 11:49pm by urmajesty

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index