Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Official Chatting Club! (Page 24)

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by sateera_angad

u talking to me losa!LOL

Originally posted by cutemah

lolz...first time u said sumin right



yeh im tokin to u baby

niche uther nangii

dats a dioulogue from kal ho naLOLLOLLOL

angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Joined: 25 August 2005
Posts: 18472

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by angelic shaz

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by DesiChocolate

hello shello..

Cry Cry am i late 2 join the club? Cry Cry Embarrassed   


yummmy!!!!
ur late imma gonna go nowCry

 tusi ja rahe ho tusi na jaoCry



Cryawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i chatt to u tomz
same time same place
catch me after breakLOLLOL

okies hun

i c u after the break LOLLOLLOL

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

lol yah that was funny!LOLLOLand wen they going out of the club i thought saif was soo funny wen he goes Muhammad Ali! and shahrukh is like yes yes and saif goes to man and starts going Muhammad ali i found that hilaruious!LOL

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by sateera_angad

u talking to me losa!LOL

Originally posted by cutemah

lolz...first time u said sumin right



yeh im tokin to u baby

niche uther nangii

dats a dioulogue from kal ho naLOLLOLLOL
soul_stealer Senior Member
soul_stealer
soul_stealer

Joined: 18 August 2005
Posts: 922

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by angelic shaz

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by DesiChocolate

hello shello..

Cry Cry am i late 2 join the club? Cry Cry Embarrassed   


yummmy!!!!
ur late imma gonna go nowCry

 tusi ja rahe ho tusi na jaoCry



Cryawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i chatt to u tomz
same time same place
catch me after breakLOLLOL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

arrey noshi i just came and u are going Cry but if u have to go then u can i wont stop u. LOVE U LOADS and sury i came SO LATE Cry

Hug

 

luv,

sundus.

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
abey orange kidhar chali tu kidhar chali janey kahan tu kidhar chali abey nikall padiii tu ab to ho chali!    LOL LOL LOL
angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Joined: 25 August 2005
Posts: 18472

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

lol yah that was funny!LOLLOLand wen they going out of the club i thought saif was soo funny wen he goes Muhammad Ali! and shahrukh is like yes yes and saif goes to man and starts going Muhammad ali i found that hilaruious!LOL

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by sateera_angad

u talking to me losa!LOL

Originally posted by cutemah

lolz...first time u said sumin right



yeh im tokin to u baby

niche uther nangii

dats a dioulogue from kal ho naLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOL saif was funi

soul_stealer Senior Member
soul_stealer
soul_stealer

Joined: 18 August 2005
Posts: 922

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

oye kya zamana aa gaya u her gf go for it i am only her fiend not like u uff i really need to b kaanta ben here!LOL

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by sateera_angad

dost dost na raha pyar pyar naa rahaa zidagii tera ab aeetbar na raha hayee!CryCryLOL

Originally posted by full_of_life

so i am not ur friend Cry



oye setu u sadooo
back off herrAngryAngryshes mineEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOL u are FUNNY seetu. awwwww noshi me love u too. and u better not run away with someone else either okay LOL

luv,

sundus.

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
miss u too sonduuuuu Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
setuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu kata behen ....shakee reee LOL LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
hey guys am chatting to iqbal khan

2

Author: BarunSobti333   Replies: 11   Views: 971

BarunSobti333 11 971 12 January 2006 at 9:33am by saba raja
PRITHVI CHATTING WID HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 3

Author: namo   Replies: 19   Views: 1046

namo 19 1046 08 December 2005 at 7:49pm by Xplicit_Desii
Iqbal Khan Chatting on Indiatimes

Author: Angad_Kripa_200   Replies: 8   Views: 766

Angad_Kripa_200 8 766 02 November 2005 at 8:21pm by Xplicit_Desii
I m chatting with Iq right now

2 3

Author: rabs_cute_111   Replies: 23   Views: 1132

rabs_cute_111 23 1132 20 October 2005 at 7:29am by ritu29
Wow Guys...I Enjoyed chatting 2 Neha...

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Nannu   Replies: 47   Views: 2996

Nannu 47 2996 24 August 2005 at 11:49pm by msbrigades

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index