Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Official Chatting Club! (Page 20)

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja265

LOL
Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

yes i didd

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed i still do

do u wanna marry me? LOL

awwwww.... yea sure...wait wat abt aisha?


secret me shadi karte hainLOLLOL

yea...bhag jke


challlLOLLOLLOL

angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Joined: 25 August 2005
Posts: 18472

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by angelic shaz

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by sateera_angad

haha i was gonna say sumthing like that!LOLLOL

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by sateera_angad

LOL
Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by sateera_angad

lol u no no no but i knew orangest would fall for it! and she did but i needed a bahana to party so here we go!LOL

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by sateera_angad

YEYEYEYYEYEYYYY LETS PARTY PEOPLLLEEEEEEEEEE! OK ITS MY BIRTHDAY LETS PARTY NOW!   LOL

seetu darling its not ur bday ur bday was in January.... do u think im an idiot?



oyeeeeeeeAngry
u dont need a reason...bhaney basi ki chachi
im a reasonLOLLOLlets jsut cahttLOLLOL

lolzzz u fell 4 itTongue

ya she did na hah ahahahha omg and thanx iorange yaar lets partyy!LOLLOL

she is a wierdo


Angryi hate uuuuuuuuAngry

its not like u ever loved me b4

u dont luv meCry

 i luv u Smile 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... well gess wat ...i lub u 2.... mwaahhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hug

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic shaz

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by sateera_angad

not bout u i luv u loooadsss bout nosh luving people lol!LOL

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by sateera_angad

haha i was gonna say sumthing like that!LOLLOL

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by sateera_angad

LOL
Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by sateera_angad

lol u no no no but i knew orangest would fall for it! and she did but i needed a bahana to party so here we go!LOL

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by sateera_angad

YEYEYEYYEYEYYYY LETS PARTY PEOPLLLEEEEEEEEEE! OK ITS MY BIRTHDAY LETS PARTY NOW!   LOL

seetu darling its not ur bday ur bday was in January.... do u think im an idiot?



oyeeeeeeeAngry
u dont need a reason...bhaney basi ki chachi
im a reasonLOLLOLlets jsut cahttLOLLOL

lolzzz u fell 4 itTongue

ya she did na hah ahahahha omg and thanx iorange yaar lets partyy!LOLLOL

she is a wierdo


Angryi hate uuuuuuuuAngry

its not like u ever loved me b4

u dont luv meCry



i lub everyone!!!!Angry

except u
im missin one oerticulatr person right nowLOL

 

 


aww who r u missin hun?Smile



youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

atleast aloo gobi breath don't smell as bad as ur onion,ginger,garlic breath!LOL

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by sateera_angad

~~ANOOUNCMENT~~ ORANGEST=NOSH=CUTEMAH HAD A BATH FOR THE FIRST TIME THATS A SPECIAL NEWS LETS PARTY FOR THAT!    LOL

Finally do u noe how many times i told her 2 shower...she smells a bit better



shut up both of uuuAngry

why dont u have a bath first i can smeell ur stinky feets and ur alu gobi breath from here Dead


Edited by sateera_angad - 21 March 2006 at 3:40pm
cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by sateera_angad

~~ANOOUNCMENT~~ ORANGEST=NOSH=CUTEMAH HAD A BATH FOR THE FIRST TIME THATS A SPECIAL NEWS LETS PARTY FOR THAT!    LOL

Finally do u noe how many times i told her 2 shower...she smells a bit better



shut up both of uuuAngry

why dont u have a bath first i can smeell ur stinky feets and ur alu gobi breath from here Dead

first of all my feet dont stink...secod of all ive nver eaten alu gobi in my life



third of all::am i bothered??u do smell u stinky fishh
angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Joined: 25 August 2005
Posts: 18472

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by angelic shaz

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by sateera_angad

not bout u i luv u loooadsss bout nosh luving people lol!LOL

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by sateera_angad

haha i was gonna say sumthing like that!LOLLOL

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by sateera_angad

LOL
Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by sateera_angad

lol u no no no but i knew orangest would fall for it! and she did but i needed a bahana to party so here we go!LOL

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by sateera_angad

YEYEYEYYEYEYYYY LETS PARTY PEOPLLLEEEEEEEEEE! OK ITS MY BIRTHDAY LETS PARTY NOW!   LOL

seetu darling its not ur bday ur bday was in January.... do u think im an idiot?



oyeeeeeeeAngry
u dont need a reason...bhaney basi ki chachi
im a reasonLOLLOLlets jsut cahttLOLLOL

lolzzz u fell 4 itTongue

ya she did na hah ahahahha omg and thanx iorange yaar lets partyy!LOLLOL

she is a wierdo


Angryi hate uuuuuuuuAngry

its not like u ever loved me b4

u dont luv meCry



i lub everyone!!!!Angry

except u
im missin one oerticulatr person right nowLOL

 

 


aww who r u missin hun?Smile



youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aw hun i misssssss u 2222222222Embarrassed

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

atleast aloo gobi bretah don't smell as bad as ur onion,ginger,garlic breath!LOL

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by sateera_angad

~~ANOOUNCMENT~~ ORANGEST=NOSH=CUTEMAH HAD A BATH FOR THE FIRST TIME THATS A SPECIAL NEWS LETS PARTY FOR THAT!    LOL

Finally do u noe how many times i told her 2 shower...she smells a bit better



shut up both of uuuAngry

why dont u have a bath first i can smeell ur stinky feets and ur alu gobi breath from here Dead


i dun eat ne of them so hahahaAngryAngry
cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
a bigg hugg to agelic my only friend and bestest Hug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
hey guys am chatting to iqbal khan

2

Author: BarunSobti333   Replies: 11   Views: 971

BarunSobti333 11 971 12 January 2006 at 9:33am by saba raja
PRITHVI CHATTING WID HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 3

Author: namo   Replies: 19   Views: 1046

namo 19 1046 08 December 2005 at 7:49pm by Xplicit_Desii
Iqbal Khan Chatting on Indiatimes

Author: Angad_Kripa_200   Replies: 8   Views: 767

Angad_Kripa_200 8 767 02 November 2005 at 8:21pm by Xplicit_Desii
I m chatting with Iq right now

2 3

Author: rabs_cute_111   Replies: 23   Views: 1132

rabs_cute_111 23 1132 20 October 2005 at 7:29am by ritu29
Wow Guys...I Enjoyed chatting 2 Neha...

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Nannu   Replies: 47   Views: 2996

Nannu 47 2996 24 August 2005 at 11:49pm by msbrigades

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index