Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

SANDEEP SANG THE WRONG LYRICS . (Page 4)

pdshah_scarb Newbie
pdshah_scarb
pdshah_scarb

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:53am | IP Logged
yes u r right

nikita_uk Senior Member
nikita_uk
nikita_uk

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:15am | IP Logged

aww leave him alone, he gets all nervous when his infront of many people, no wonder he sings something different Tongue
Qazi_Fan Goldie
Qazi_Fan
Qazi_Fan

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:23am | IP Logged
i agree he forgot the lyrics and bijuriya was sung slow.. where as duniya hasseno ka he went too fast especially in the beginning..

i would give him the benefit of doubt.. it was such a wild audience.. hard to concentrate.. Wink

another funny thing was.. anu malik asking sandeep to repeat after him, but anuji wud always take away the mic before sandeep finished the line.. LOL LOL i guess anu was more interested in singing himself.. LOL LOL

Edited by Qazi_Fan - 22 March 2006 at 7:23am
coolsonu IF-Rockerz
coolsonu
coolsonu

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_uk

aww leave him alone, he gets all nervous when his infront of many people, no wonder he sings something different Tongue

If sandy b'comes the Indian idol, he wud hav to sing infront of much more crowd than yesterday's one!How wud he sing then...if he gets nervous infront of the ppl.. Confused
Ladiva Newbie
Ladiva
Ladiva

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
exactly .
if u guys say tat he may have gotten nervous in front of such a wild crowd . well this crowd is nothing , if he becomes indian idol , he'll haave to perform in front of a larger crowd . and why is he so nervous because during indian idol , all the contestants were always performing in front of someone or other .
the thing with sandeep is , he has a beyond amazing voice , good voice quality . but either he does not practise as much because he normally sings high and low notes . the only benefit he has tat he sings such good songs that he will usually get votes . and for tat all sandeep fans should be thanking udit jee because udit jee's songs are all hits ....
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Juuuuuuust chillll guyyss!!! He wuz just nervous wit alll tha ppl!! I bet hes not used to big crowds lyke this!! And also... its not like the world is gonna enddd if he sang one line wrongg??? I meann coem onn give him a break!!! The performance is not evn judged!! ITs just to make the audience there happyy!! And I think he did great job making them happyy!! I think u r takin too seriouslyy I bet audience wuz too busyy enjoyying his songgg they din evn notice it! Sooo justt chill guyss everyone makes mistakess its our job to forgive n forget themm..no one is perfect!
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
pleease who ever u are.. plz go check my topic bout Karunya also singing wrong lyrics..and Anuj too!

Go to top