Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sharad is a real...

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

After watching today's ep i cannot understand how one guy can stoop so low...first of all, he doesn't learn from his previous mistakes and is STILL seeing girls behind sneha's back...and not feeling the slightest guilt about it...THEN, all that stuff he said to mukti about "it" being great and fantastic and getting up so close to her, touching her and all that crap, MAN...i wanted to kill him...for me, he has passed UD in the evil stakes....I'm sorry, but no matter how mean UD was to mukti, and no matter what sleazy innuendos he made these last few weeks, Sharad has topped all of that in this ep😡 i pray to god that either mukti or prem kills him in these next few days coz he sure as hell deserves it...what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree wit u! That sharad is the most disgusting character out of all the balaji serials.
If i was mukti, an that loser said all s**t 2 me, i wud have kicked his hairy behind so bad that he'll, never be any condition 2 have a physcial relation wit any girl again.
Though i wouldn't have him killed. That pathetic excuse 4 a human-being desverves 2 suffer, so why should anyone giv him the easy way out? Also why should any decent person get their hands dirty wit his blood? Though i have 2 say if he dies it won't be any great loss.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i agree ekta has totally runied the charcter of sharad to the extent that he is not redeemable i hope that he goes to jail for a very long tym b4 which i was someone to kcik the daylights out of him that he goes into a coma therefore no need for jail

yaar i cant understand wot ekta was thinking wen she chose him for the rapist he was such a nice guy b4 kya se kya ho gaya
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YEAH I AGREE WID U, I FEEL LIKE KILLIN' HIM... 😡
jannat 4eva thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 mukti killin sharad....well in ektas way it wont happen! 😆 😆
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i know he is such a low n digusting person n chracter i wonder y karan(shrad)wanted to play this chracter it is sick 🤢
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
i hate him!
he stooped so low!
i feel really sorry for mukti and sneha!
i hope they team up and teach him a lesson or punish him!
ionia thumbnail
I know.........ok negative....get it.......but this awful..He is sooooooo two faced and what he said to mukti.....He is a pervert who deserves to rot in hell.
Anjela thumbnail
i hate him

Edited by Anjela - 18 years ago
premanoj thumbnail
Oh I hate him so much now.... But didn't he say to Yudi that, please help me from this rape which accidently happend by me because he loved Sneha .....He is such a bitch....Sorry for using such language but I am really angry 😡 with him....