Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Bad boy is voted sexiest TV star

currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
   Wednesday, March 22, 2006

If the saying 'bad is beautiful' is true the 'good boys' of Indian television are pass. Now bad boys are considered desirable because they have tremendous sex appeal. If they are hated for their bad behaviour and nasty acts in reel-life, in real life they make sexy men and sought-after lovers. Or so it seems. The bearded and pony-tailed Akashdeep Sehgal who had wreaked havoc in television's most popular bahu Tulsi's life has been voted as the sexiest man of Indian television in a recent survey. It comes as no surprise that model-turned-actor Akash has been voted so. A couple of years ago a fashion magazine had voted Akash as the sexiest man along with Salman Khan, Milind Soman and Rahul Bose.

"I really don't know what it takes to be called the sexiest man or whether I have those attributes to qualify for the tag. But it surely feels nice," says Akash softly. "And it feels good to be back again in the category of sexiest men after a couple of years. I did TV for one and half years and it seems that my work left a mark on audience's heart and mind." Akash does have a female fan following but insists that he has no idea how large it is.

"Television is very big today and people have their favourite actors and stars. When they like you for something it feels nice because it gives you a sense of achievement. It makes you feel good that you have some qualities people like you for." But he is not new to that extra female attention or compliments. He has seen and experienced it all during his stint as a model. "It's nothing unusual in the fashion world. Mostly women tend to come up to you and shower you with compliments," he laughs. "But I have never come across any funny instances. May be because I am a reserved and a serious kind of person."

He refuses to divulge whether he has had any unusual experiences as far as female attention is concerned but Akash admits that television has had a great effect on him and his life. "It has changed my life for good in terms of popularity, money, recognition and exposure to my talent. It's been an extraordinary experience for one and half years," says the star of Kyonki, Kkusum and Time Bomb who is currently doing Notice Dream, an educational film for children.

He is not new to films either. He has done Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi and Supari.  Television's sexiest man may not be associated with any TV show currently but probably people are not going to let him go easily. May be it's a reminder that his absence on TV is being felt. "Right now I am concentrating on my film. Hopefully I will return to TV if good work comes my way," he assures.

Ek Ajnabee Senior Member
Ek Ajnabee
Ek Ajnabee

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Oh My Goddd! LOL
Thanks For Sahring! Embarrassed
u_rabia Goldie
u_rabia
u_rabia

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
thnx for sharing Smile
((((( Goldie
(((((
(((((

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
i hate ansh Angry he is so ugly Angry he is not at all sexy and i dont think any body likes him. I think agar ye kisika boyfriend or husband ho to uss ladki ne to well me kudi marne ko hona Angry he is the example of ugly looking man
hemangini IF-Dazzler
hemangini
hemangini

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
thanks
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
Pyaari_Shailee IF-Rockerz
Pyaari_Shailee