India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

today.....was......

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

ok....I'm stressedOuch Amani's computer is damn slow, just froze and now I gotta start my post all over againAngry other than that....I'm fine!!LOL

ok....gotta remember....oh yeah!! look, I havent logged on for a while...just read marriage plans of karan.....Embarrassed and all I could read was shazy.....shazy......hhmm....u better be nice to me in my absence....coz when I finish off Kavita kaushik....none of u wanna be next...Evil Smile......LOL

anyway, I dont know if my topic has been discussed before....but frankly speaking...I dont have time to read the posts! LOLLOL

well......I just saw today's episode...and here are my thoughts....

hats off to karan and nehaClap they were very much in to the skin of their respective characters. aur mujhe lag raha tha jaise main haqeeqat mey doh pyar karne walo ko dekh rahee hoon. as always, the two were so natural as arjun and bhavri....and looked very much in loveEmbarrassed

I loved prachi's dance....she was so elegant. and LK's interaction with her....superb!!!Big smile

I loved the contrast of the two couples....both of different eras. but despite being from different eras...the feeling of love was the same, kyunki mohobbat toh mohobbat hai.....har yug mey....Embarrassed

the song in the background was beautiful....Smile The lyrics reflected the feelings of arjun and bhavri.....Wink

Some people dont really like watching 'open' love, but I think that it was necessary because the storyline required it. after waiting to receive love in return....bhavri's waiting was finally over. she has loved arjun since childhood....and has never asked God for anything else. on the other hand....arjun has finally realized that his best friend, wife......completes his life....and that he truely loves her, the way she has always loved him.  And therefore their 'milan' was inevitable.

And for ajun-bhavri fans(which includes meWink), it's great because now the waiting is finally over. aaj holi ke rung toh thay....magar aaj chahat ka rung arjun aur bhavri par char gaya hai. aur chahat ka rung toh pukka hota hai...zindagi bhar ke liye....Embarrassed

so today gets my thumbs up!Thumbs Up I was just engrossed in the story today, simply because karan and neha performed superbly Clap actors succeed when they convince u....and I was convinced for sure!!!Big smile

keep on rocking saarrthi....and I will keep on watching....Big smile

plz post ur views people.....whether u agree or not. but u better agree...warna main tum sub ka bharta bana dungi...Evil Smile...LOL!LOL

Shazy karan grover.....couldnt help myself....!EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by shazy - 21 March 2006 at 1:09pm

maimoona....... Groupbie
maimoona.......
maimoona.......

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH USHAZY ALTHOUGH I CANNOT WATCH SARRTHI B/C ITS BANNED IN PAKISTAN BUT I SAW THE PICS THEY WERE LOOKING HOT AND ROCKING I JUST WANA SAY
      HOLI KAY DIN DIL MILJATAY HAIN RANGOON MAIN RAND KHIL JATAY HAIN (I DONT KNOW THE EXACT WORDINGS... SORRY)
AUR ARJUN KAY LIYA TO
   KAB MAINNAY YEH SOCHA THA KAB MAINNAY YEH JANA THA TUM ITNAY BADAL JAOGAY TUM ITNA MUJHAY CHAHO GAY TUM IZHAR KAROOGAY................
I HOPE U CAN UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS WITHOUT WATCHING IT AND THINK IF I WATCHED IT THEN WAT WOULD BE MY REACTION.
THANKS
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
thanx for the reply Maimoona Smile magar lagta hai ke baaki sub ne yeh topic discuss kar liya hai Ouch
kya yaar....reply nahin kar rahe ho.....i dont log in for a few days, aur sub bhool jaate ho...
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
not good.......
Shirley IF-Dazzler
Shirley
Shirley

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
wonderful post shazy...completely agree wid u there.....their union was so pure and innocent...like tina says.... Big smile Wink....and it wasnt like in a sexual way...but in a pure and innocent way....seriously....kya baat kehe tumne...every word said perfectly.....hats off to our shazy dear for this.... Clap
lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG .....I LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! Big smile
...it was the best episode ever ever ever ever!!!! Big smile Wink Embarrassed
i have been waitng for like forever for this episode..and it finally came!! Big smile and the way it was done was very beautiful...i loved their eye contact...man it was soo totally believable!! Heart .....uhm...i bet kavita doesnt wanna see this episode!! ha ha! LOL
oh shazy hun...i think ppk arent replyin cuz theyr trying to calm down after todays episode!! well...it took me a while before i started posting...must have bben all the excitement!! LOL

Edited by lisha - 21 March 2006 at 3:07pm
amina877 IF-Dazzler
amina877
amina877

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
omgg soooo true today epiwas wonderful Clap
i loved it
and shazy how can we ever forget our sweet friend Big smile Wink
love u Big smile Hug
Amina Smile
riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shazy

ok....I'm stressedOuch Amani's computer is damn slow, just froze and now I gotta start my post all over againAngry 

how dare u.....Angry esaan faramosh! LOLWink

Edited by riseNshine - 21 March 2006 at 3:33pm

Go to top