Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

How to lower down my warnings levels?

Heart_Hacker- IF-Stunnerz
Heart_Hacker-
Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
have recieved a warning level for the first time in my whole IF journey...am so disappointed after getting these type of warnings...
Can anyone knows about the procedure to lower down my warnings levels? i must be thankful to the one who can help in this...
Thanx..

Amit.

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Hey Amit,

warning levels can be lowered after 3 months of period if your behavior is good during those 3 months and you don't get any new warnings. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart_Hacker-

Heart_Hacker-
Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey Amit,</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">warning levels can be lowered after 3 months of period if your behavior is good during those 3 months and you don't get any new warnings. </font>

thanku so much aahana...will get that lowered down for sure Big smile
.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hi I have question, you know if you look at Amit Mehra's profile it doesn't show his warning level, but I read somewhere on this Suggestion/Comment forum you can see as a % percentage someone's warning level so 10%, 25% whatever, but Amit Mehra's shows no percentage, so have you stopped publicising that someone has a warning any more? or perhaps it's not really a warning he has? 
Heart_Hacker-
Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hi I have question, you know if you look at Amit Mehra's profile it doesn't show his warning level, but I read somewhere on this Suggestion/Comment forum you can see as a % percentage someone's warning level so 10%, 25% whatever, but Amit Mehra's shows no percentage, so have you stopped publicising that someone has a warning any more? or perhaps it's not really a warning he has?
Hey Nafisa nice to meet uSmile
I got a warning level some 3 days back due to personal reasons.
Well warning levels can be seen only by the Mod's and DT members...well a person who got a warning just like me can see his/her warnings levels but it's not visible to any other IF members.

I hope your doubts have been clearedBig smile

Amit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

^^Amit have cleared out your doubts:) 

Members WLs are only visible for the member itself and Dev team.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index