Singers from the forum! (Page 3)

abhi_music Goldie
abhi_music
abhi_music

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Best wishes Abhi_music... Clap

Primary school ke zamaane (must be 87-88 I think) mein main bhi stage par gata thaa (morning prayer)...kaash main bhi music seekhta. Ouch

U are always so funny Deepak

Abhi you are a very special kid  to us..you are just like a little bro to me.

Always with u kiddo and will pray from heart for your success.

Take care .

thank you very much swar_raj ji... ur support is giving me all the confidence i need

SmarterDesiKid IF-Sizzlerz
SmarterDesiKid
SmarterDesiKid

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Presiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiii...........Nahie Samne......wait...skip that one

Ramta Jogiiiiiiii oy ramta jogi hoy hoy hoy hoy hoy....nah...forget that one

Oh humdum sOniyo re....nope

Ashiqu Marvayaaa, Ashiqyu Marvaya...Ashiqu marvayaaaa.. apneeee. Oooooh...um....ohhhhhh.. crap forgot...

Woh kisna haiiiiiii iii iii, woh kisna hai.

I'll come back with more later Wink
soobs_k Newbie
soobs_k
soobs_k

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Hi all
I love singing and music is my life. I never miss any music related shows or programs although they are all a week old in Singapore. I participated in the Zee southeast asia Antakshri last year. Enjoyed the experience though I would not say the same about the organizers!
Good luck to all in this forum who is participating in any musical event.
Rgds
Suba
Swastika Senior Member
Swastika
Swastika

IF SRGMP Winner

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi_music

LOL arre now everyone will know LOL... yes i will update my recordings as soon as possible.. ( pehleh recording hone do LOL) thank you for those sweet words

Congrats!!! Wow... May you win the competition!Smile
Swastika Senior Member
Swastika
Swastika

IF SRGMP Winner

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi_music

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Best wishes Abhi_music... Clap

Primary school ke zamaane (must be 87-88 I think) mein main bhi stage par gata thaa (morning prayer)...kaash main bhi music seekhta. Ouch

arre yaar. tho kya hua? S.P. Balasubramaniam ji ne kabhi music nahi seekha tha. and still he is simply the best in tamil. As long as u have the passion for singing, you r the best singer

But Riyaaz is very very important, otherwise you may lose your range. I used to be quite a good singer (used to win first prize in school level competitionsLOLLOLI never claimed that I am modest!Wink) but because of studies I left singing when I was 13-14... I have lost my range, my voice breaksCry... I can't even sing some songs, I used to sing as a kid. I guess, I lost my passion for singing..
preeti_l Senior Member
preeti_l
preeti_l

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Hey, Congrats abhi_music!!! Good to hear that, though I had not read this before. Have you posted it before....can you give the link here??
Anyway, wish you all the best for the competition!

I have learnt (an still am learning) Hindustani Classical music. But, I do not think I will be able to record n upload anything here Cry ....still, would love to visit and listen to everyone who does that!!
*Jaya* IF-Sizzlerz
*Jaya*
*Jaya*

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Abhi'ji - all the best for the next round of SRGMP Clap

I agree to Swastika completely, riyaaz is what matters the most... I have represented my school in inter-school competitions and won quite a few Embarrassed, there were times when I would listen to a song only once and could sing it in pakka sur.. but gone are those days Cry First, the +2 pressure (getting into the IIT craze) and then the engg. hostel put a big FULL STOP to all the 'riyaaz'... Now, my voice breaks in all the higher notes, and even losse breath Cry
Wish I could get my 'bachpan ke din' back and start from where I had left singing Confused
Swastika Senior Member
Swastika
Swastika

IF SRGMP Winner

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayc1234

Abhi'ji - all the best for the next round of SRGMP Clap

I agree to Swastika completely, riyaaz is what matters the most... I have represented my school in inter-school competitions and won quite a few Embarrassed, there were times when I would listen to a song only once and could sing it in pakka sur.. but gone are those days Cry First, the +2 pressure (getting into the IIT craze) and then the engg. hostel put a big FULL STOP to all the 'riyaaz'... Now, my voice breaks in all the higher notes, and even losse breath Cry
Wish I could get my 'bachpan ke din' back and start from where I had left singing Confused

CryCry My feelings exactly... I never thought that I would lose my voiceCryCry

Go to top