Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi_music thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
actually i was just in india.. i had won another competition here in canada and was rewarded a free trip to india... that experience was really good... and i hope this one will also be
abhi_music thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swastika

We have a star here! πŸ˜ƒ

arre nahin nahin.. stars tho aap sub hain jo is human ko light dey raheh hai.. Ur light is what is giving me confidence.. Your light is like support

Swastika thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi_music

arre nahin nahin.. stars tho aap sub hain jo is human ko light dey raheh hai.. Ur light is what is giving me confidence.. Your light is like support

Someone is being modest😳... which type of songs do you like to sing?
abhi_music thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swastika

Someone is being modest😳... which type of songs do you like to sing?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arre nahin yaar i am telling the truth... i am learning carnatic music and i sing that in places.. i do many shows here with my dad and i only like to sing classic old songs.. The songs that won me the 2 competitions were Laaga Chunari Mein Daag and my fav song Kuhu Kuhu Bole Koyaliya

abhi_music thumbnail

Originally posted by: chukkna

Abhi_music all the best!!!

thank you chukknaji

abhi_music thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

Wow both are my fav songs.  DO you have recording of your rendition that you can post so we can listen to it Please😳

sorry mrspetloverji, i dont have the tape.. but i can sing now and record it in power point (only recording system in my comp) and i will give it to u as soon as it is readyπŸ˜ƒ

Surpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_music

πŸ˜† arre now everyone will know πŸ˜†... yes i will update my recordings as soon as possible.. ( pehleh recording hone do πŸ˜†) thank you for those sweet words

Congrats my pal and all the best ........πŸ˜‰ ... if you ever need a mentor ....πŸ˜‰

abhi_music thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surpremi

Congrats my pal and all the best ........πŸ˜‰ ... if you ever need a mentor ....πŸ˜‰

thanks sir.. its my pleasure to hear that from u.. i will be honoured to be ur shishya

ummm thumbnail
This is great news!! All the very best Abhi! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Both the songs that you have mentioned are my very favorite ones! And anyone who can sing them is 10 feet tall in my eyes!   πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It would be wonderful if you could share with all of us!
abhi_music thumbnail
sure ummmji,,, as soon as i finish recording i will give it to u through PMs