India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

Saarthi-diff from ekta soaps? (Page 2)

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Yeh koi poochney ki baat hai kiya????????

Yeh To Dekhney say hi pata chal jata hai.

But anyways Saadia, popeye, Shirley, Poonam, fafi, Lisha and Shaz have summed it up very well.

boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
ekta serials
1)too many characters
2)not impossible to solve tangles
3)too many vamps ..more than villains LOL
4)the vamp/villain always wins ..making it tough for the good ones
last but not the least
5)extra-marital affairs ..wherein the extras turn into vamps..... and revenge Ouch

saarthi is unique ...as its story is already written 1000's of years ago...and now its enacted with a new look ...and also ..no drag .....going in the right direction and above viewer's choice ....

that sumps up why saarthi is unique .... Smile
luckystar007 Goldie
luckystar007
luckystar007

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
i have same words like popeye.
Saarrthi is really totally diffrent to Ekata anuty's serails.
diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by poonam kg

arey ye bhi koi poochne kii baat hai.....of-course its differ Big smile .....not like kekta mayee yahaan se uthaaya wahan daala. LOL LOL

like............

=its not predictable like k-serials. Tongue

=no memory loses,cosmetic surgery,pregnency before marriage,4-5 marriages. LOL LOL

=all of above see the purity,depth n innocency of arjun-bhoomi love. Smile Tongue Embarrassed
they wait for 10 months after their marriage Embarrassed which kekta mayee's char. neva do. even in her serials everything happened before the marriage. Angry

=and see the today's epi....... what a uniqe n pure n innocent way they show of reuinon of a-b......how beautiful way. Embarrassed

Exactly.20000000% agree with pammu.

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:23am | IP Logged
one more thing is that ekta mai movie main se direct apne shows main song rakh deti hai....pahele khud ki movie se..agar phir bhi kam hai..to pura bollywood hai na....

on other hand...saarrthi has great music....each and every person has their BS...situational songs..like todays....holi song...and sabse badi baat..LK himself.....chanting holi shloka....

ekta ke shows main hamesha ek hi shlok chalta...i dont know much about shlok meaning but they are always same ones in her shows....

saarrthi has everything...rich family, where people are modern, at same time modern and simple...and just simple too....

arre..i can go on and on......i need to stop now....... LOL

priya the sweet Goldie
priya the sweet
priya the sweet

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:38am | IP Logged
its a show for family
but ekta's..... Dead
preeti_saarrthi Goldie
preeti_saarrthi
preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:58am | IP Logged
well said popeye Clap
seeing kekta's serials people misunderstand our culture Ouch Ouch Angry . her storylines r baseless Dead . everywhere the same thing happens, only at different time. according to stats, only 2 more people in this whole world can have slight resemblance to u.....but in kekta's soaps the person looks exactly the same, speaks the same language,exists in the same city etc. etc.etc. somebody stop me LOL or else i will go on & on.
all that i want to say is that saarrthi deserves a better timing & an unbiased non-"K" channel Angry Angry as the other shows r incomparable to our saarrthi Big smile
poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hetal

one more thing is that ekta mai movie main se direct apne shows main song rakh deti hai....pahele khud ki movie se..agar phir bhi kam hai..to pura bollywood hai na....

absolytely ryt Di...........ekta mayee alwaus use the bollywood music AngryOuchwhich neva used by our saarthi.Clap

on other hand...saarrthi has great music....each and every person has their BS...situational songs..like todays....holi song...and sabse badi baat..LK himself.....chanting holi shloka....

yeah i love all the music tracks n chants  of saarthi.Big smile

ekta ke shows main hamesha ek hi shlok chalta...i dont know much about shlok meaning but they are always same ones in her shows....

exactly .....ab uske itne saare serials hain, roj-roj naye shylok kahaan se laaye..poor ekta maayee.LOL

arre..i can go on and on......i need to stop now....... LOL

hota hai-hota hai..........saarthi kii baat chlale to aisa hi hota hai.Wink........shukra hai arjun kii baat nahin ho rahi.Embarrassed

Go to top