India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

Saarthi-diff from ekta soaps?

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Do u feel saarthi is diff from ekta soaps?if so,why?

sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
yea..i think its veryyyyyyyyyyyy diff...no comparison whtsoever..reasons being..

1)its fast paced
2)hamesha har baat ek villain hi nahi sunn rahi hootee..story goes beyond tht
3) no vulgarity...meanin extra marital affairs..
4)illegitimate children hai par not the way they r in ekta's serials..
5)MOST IMP OF ALL..IT HAS ARJUN N BHAVRI.. Clap
popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I think that saarrthi is diff from ekta kapoor serials because its based on the mahabharat and in the mahabharat no character is purely black nor white every one is real and makes mistakes and has shades of grey. I mean even arjun he isnt super human he has his faults he is impulse and looses his temper real quick and often blames the wrong person and then realises his mistake. Even Yuvraj has a certain good in him he loves his wife and suraj immensely and stands by them. I mean so its interesting to watch humans instead of superhumans like parvati and tulsi. Its great that all characters are set if an actor needs to be changed they change him or her but do not go into plastic surgerys and amnesia. The entire thing is more real and stuff is not dumped in just to keep the viewer hooked. Saarrthi to me seems like a well thought out and penned story unlike ektas serials which change depending on TRP's. Marriage is treated as sacred no extra marital affairs no gettign married 2-3 times. Even though Arjun didnt love bhoomi when he married her he supported her as a wife and never looked at anyone else romantically. Women are strong and assertive but in a very suttle yet classy manner. Manasvi stands up to mansen in a very polite yet assertive manner she never disrespects him. Values form the crux of the story which i think is wonderful yet at the same time these values are blended in with modern society and thinking. The women are educated and working and are shown to be intelligent look at shefali manasvi and baisa. Bhoomi too is working now and isnt just a house wife whose job is to only look after the family. The men of the house too respect the women and no one goes around slapping each other yes there are exceptions at some points when emotions are running high like when arjun attacks suraj when satya passes away. But basically is a well grounded story of values traditions human relationships and a family. I think this is why saarthi rocks.
Sorry guys i wrote up a thesis but stuff just came to my head and i decided to pen it out
Shirley IF-Dazzler
Shirley
Shirley

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Saarrthi is different as ekta serials have 2-3 or more mariages, adultery, saas-bahu fights, rapes.....divorce...but saarrthi doesnt have any of these.... Smile
poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
arey ye bhi koi poochne kii baat hai.....of-course its differ Big smile .....not like kekta mayee yahaan se uthaaya wahan daala. LOL LOL

like............

=its not predictable like k-serials. Tongue

=no memory loses,cosmetic surgery,pregnency before marriage,4-5 marriages. LOL LOL

=all of above see the purity,depth n innocency of arjun-bhoomi love. Smile Tongue Embarrassed
they wait for 10 months after their marriage Embarrassed which kekta mayee's char. neva do. even in her serials everything happened before the marriage. Angry

=and see the today's epi....... what a uniqe n pure n innocent way they show of reuinon of a-b......how beautiful way. Embarrassed
fafi IF-Rockerz
fafi
fafi

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
LOL
u guys r absolutely right. all ekta's k serials are same with same stories an all the stuff. there's no differenece. whatever hapens in 1 serial is sure to happen in all the other serails.
courts, business wars, pragnency bfore marriage, 2 to 4 marriges, parties, discos, vulgarity all of the negative aspects of a bad serial Dead .
if all the above conditions are not fulfilled then that serial cannot be ekta's serial LOL
lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Ektas serials- abosolute Censored

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
saarrthi... Clap Thumbs Up
ekta.... Angry Thumbs Down
saarrthi....unique
ekta.... Ermm (this emoticon sums up my feeling, coz I can't think of anything good about ekta aunty's serials....)

Edited by shazy - 21 March 2006 at 4:49pm

Go to top