Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
i nknow rite, queen bee... i just luv your comments

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

Originally posted by shiverz

hey QB, what happened to that hot and sweet armaan sauce you were talking about yesteday?? LOLLOL

Woh bhi haazir hai.... here, have some..Wink

Apoorva..

You are hotter than ten truckloads of red chillies...

You arre sweeter than ten kilos of chocolate truffle pastries...

Do they use you as the main ingredient for Hot'n'Sweet Tomato SauceBig smile (YUMMM! Finger-lickin' good!!)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOL, love your imag. QB

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

butter, chocolate truffle cake......yummy ....

My mouth is already watering at the thought of licking all that chocolate off.......

I would love Armaan icecream and Armaan brownies dipped in Armaan hot and sweet sauce....slurp slurp slurp !!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I would love a sample of Armaan diapers....my two year old even refuses to understand what doing anything outside of a diaper meansOuch

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

butter, chocolate truffle cake......yummy ....

My mouth is already watering at the thought of licking all that chocolate off.......

I would love Armaan icecream and Armaan brownies dipped in Armaan hot and sweet sauce....slurp slurp slurp !!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Looks like someone is gonna have a tantalizing dessert toniteWinkWink
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
hey guys....how about a Rash creamWink...you know what i am talking about ..Yaar you apply this cream to babies from the place where they take out their s***....if you are making arman's diaper then purab should be rash cream....lolLOLLOL....or if you are making purab's diaper then arman should be rash cream...okey let's make arman's diapar and rash cream and Purab's diaper and rash cream.....so in that way ppl can choose their brand....exctly like Huggies, Pampers etcWinkWink
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_girl_2145

hey guys....how about a Rash creamWink...you know what i am talking about ..Yaar you apply this cream to babies from the place where they take out their s***....if you are making arman's diaper then purab should be rash cream....lolLOLLOL....or if you are making purab's diaper then arman should be rash cream...okey let's make arman's diapar and rash cream and Purab's diaper and rash cream.....so in that way ppl can choose their brand....exctly like Huggies, Pampers etcWinkWink

I'm gonna DIE laughing tonite... OMG.. rash cream and diapers, when you have this cute lil baby as ur avtaar Coolgirl... LOL!!!!!! It's too much...!!!!!!!!

But surely you see that the idea is doomed to fail?????Wink I mean, Purab and Armaan can barely stand 10 feet within each other cos they're so busy competing for Jassi.... if we have Armaan Diapers and Purab Rash Cream touching constantly and competing for the same cute baby's bottom I think the poor baby is gonna develop HIVES in no time... LOLLOLLOL

aniifuzz Groupbie
aniifuzz
aniifuzz

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Ok Armaan has expanded, he no longer makes just baby products. Now in an all new, all irresistable, ARMAAN CHOC CHIP COOKIES. could you think of anyhting more yummy!
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 5:11am | IP Logged
LOL!!!!!! QB! its so cracking!!!!!!

Go to top