India-Forums

Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

i just dnt udnerstand

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged
if they really wanted that vedika cant concieve anymore. then why dont they brign aarti back.. as she was dhruvs 2nd wife why this alisha. really think that there must have ppend soemthien between .. dhruv and aarti.. why dnt they bring her back

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
why sis he a fool infact she is better then alisha... its a seriaousno time for fun Angry
nighteyes_fog Senior Member
nighteyes_fog
nighteyes_fog

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
How about bring NO ONE in between Dhruv and Vedika?? Tongue
srk_rulz Goldie
srk_rulz
srk_rulz

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Aarthi??? No way..its bad enuff having alisha Angry ..dhruv belongs to vedika only and vedika only...i agree with "nighteyes_fog" that nobody should come between them. Why does vedika get all the sorrows, only because she is the lead role..well the lead role deserves a bit of happiness too! I hate it when they do that, they did the same with Rimjhim in piya ka ghar!
Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged
that what i say if hey had to bring.. anyone between ved. and dhruv.. then wnynot aarti why this alisha..
i dont to want anyone in ved dhruvs life but
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index