Kasauti Zindagi Ki

my take on shweta tiwari (Page 2)

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulip

Are u kidding me? She is only 25????

Just 25 and playing a 60 year old....playing a soon-to-be grandmother of sneha's child..now that's interesting.
so this means manoj bohra and tina parekh are either elder to her or of the same age LOL

yes, that is the fact Big smile

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
yups...she is only 25!!
i do agree she is a wonderfull actress...but i guess too much popularity has driven her nuts....
i mean..she accuses people & the words she uses...OMG!!they r pathetic ..she has no rights 2 do that!!...i havnt read many articles bt others accusing her to such an extent...no 1 has crossed their limits how much she does...common afterall everyone has their own repect..
bt the media people..u nevr know whats happ on sets..yes i totally agree....but mostly articles are on how she behaves with the people if the media wants to write they can write bt others behaviour 2 her as well or is it that they have some hatred towards her???....she is under press i agree...even the others r...ronit has more serials than her...he definitely must b under more presss...so she isnt the only one...
i really liked her initially but her attitude & language towards others be it ronit or cezanne has i guess made a very bad impression.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
For all you people,
Manoj is 23 as far as my knowledge goes. Dunno about Tina Parak though.

Chalo coming back to the topic,
Hullo to you Namzy...
I have a very strong opinion on this issue yaar. You are just trying to cover up for her by giving excuses like 'she's a human' and has her own likes and dislikes and all that!

What we all have against her is not that she has her likes/dislikes but the fact that she cant keep it to herself. There had been reactins on the forum before when Shweta-Cez articles had been posted and she'd bad mouthed him. But at that time we all thought that it was just a one-time outburst from her side and things were more than expected to cool down and go back to normal..

But noooo!! Shweta maam does not seem to let go of grudges and maintain a friendly atmosphere with her colleagues. Instead she uses each and every opportunity to badmouth them and put them down. She's been in the showbiz line for 5 years now. If she was a newcomer,then things wud have been different...

She's almost a industry senior in terms of experience yaar..such things are just NOT ACCEPTABLE and I dare say if she continues like this- she's surely gonna be bashed up!

:-xxxxx
nighteyes_fog Senior Member
nighteyes_fog
nighteyes_fog

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I really appreciate Shweta's acting. But she surely needs to stop having airs about being a star. I do think the media goes overboard in linking her with Cezanne but those could be called rumors. However, when she said, "Bahut saare kutte ghoomte hain sets par" or something like that, that was really mean. And then she gets mad at Ronit for spreading colors on her. What is she? Made of fragile porcelain?? Ermm
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
i agree with sukhi and nighteyes...she acts all high and mighty as if she is the only one with a right to be there in the industry--ronit is also a popular and critically-acclaimed actor, yet we never see him putting on airs and graces...smriti irani (tulsi) is so popular with ekta that she's jointly producing a new tv show with her, and saakshi tanwar (paro) is also a popular leading lady--yet none of these ppl seem to be up themsleves...these three shows are ekta's top bestsellers, and the shows' stars are immensely popular--that does not mean that shweta is justified in throwing such hissy fits...and what, it was a little COLOUR...what is she, five years old? koi kaanch ki gudiya hai kya ke zyaada haat lagaoge to toot jayegi?
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronitfan

For all you people,
Manoj is 23 as far as my knowledge goes. Dunno about Tina Parak though.

Chalo coming back to the topic,
Hullo to you Namzy...
I have a very strong opinion on this issue yaar. You are just trying to cover up for her by giving excuses like 'she's a human' and has her own likes and dislikes and all that!

What we all have against her is not that she has her likes/dislikes but the fact that she cant keep it to herself. There had been reactins on the forum before when Shweta-Cez articles had been posted and she'd bad mouthed him. But at that time we all thought that it was just a one-time outburst from her side and things were more than expected to cool down and go back to normal..

But noooo!! Shweta maam does not seem to let go of grudges and maintain a friendly atmosphere with her colleagues. Instead she uses each and every opportunity to badmouth them and put them down. She's been in the showbiz line for 5 years now. If she was a newcomer,then things wud have been different...

She's almost a industry senior in terms of experience yaar..such things are just NOT ACCEPTABLE and I dare say if she continues like this- she's surely gonna be bashed up!

:-xxxxx

Totally with Sukhi!!!!

vishucool IF-Dazzler
vishucool
vishucool

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
yeah shweta is 25 and manoj is 24!
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishucool