India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

my take on shweta tiwari

nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:30am | IP Logged

why cant ppl leave her,its her life,u really dnt know wht actually happenes on the sets,she is young,married have a kid,working full timee,media links her with every person dhe wrks with,give her a break .she is only 25,ppl till this age are not fully and completely matured to take so much pressure,but i think she is doing a tremendous job,by managing so much at a go,its just not easy at this age,

she is a human bieng after all.just because she is little outspoken,it does not make her bad,why do we accept so much from these pple,just c u and me,guys when u r under pressure,dont u guys snap smtimes,i m not saying ronit or cezzane r rong or they did smthing rong to her,but every1 have there likings and dislikings and one shld respect it,i know lot of ppl who seem to be very harsh and rude but tehy r really nice pple,its just that at this age every1 does not know how to handle pressure,and cant be artificial,

atleast she is 100% better then those who say act as ur best frnd on screen,going on hugging every1 ,showing that tehy r gud frds with every 1 but do back biting

if she is an introvert ,let her be,,bieng married and managing all this with ur inlaws ,husband ,and tehn this hard cruel industry is not easy,many ppl scum to this industry

but she has achieved wht many ppl after having kids r not able to do at this age,if she wnts to be alone ,then let her be,many ppl have very few frnds,they dnt like whole world to be there frnds

(i hope i have not hurt ronits and cezzane fans feeling)

ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
My problem with Sweta Tiwari doesn't have anything to do with her being an introvert. I think she is an awesume actress and well I used to be one of her fans. But common.......she lacks maturity big time. You can say you don't get along with your co-star but calling him a "Kutte". I think thats crossing the line. And she blabbers everything to the media. If she doesn't like them and she claims to be an introvert than y can't she keep her lips zipped. She was also horrible to Ronit just cauz he spread some colour on her during Holi. You are right I don't know her personally but she seems like a rude person with serious issues who just can't keep her mouth shut.
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Are u kidding me? She is only 25????

Just 25 and playing a 60 year old....playing a soon-to-be grandmother of sneha's child..now that's interesting.
so this means manoj bohra and tina parekh are either elder to her or of the same age LOL
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
yaar tulip u sure now how to difuse a situation

sweta is 25 granted that is still a mature age if she cant handle the pressure no offence then she is in the wrong industry
blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
25???? LOL LOL LOL
harleen grewal IF-Dazzler
harleen grewal
harleen grewal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulip

Are u kidding me? She is only 25????

Just 25 and playing a 60 year old....playing a soon-to-be grandmother of sneha's child..now that's interesting.
so this means manoj bohra and tina parekh are either elder to her or of the same age LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOL

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
hmm namita, but 25 is a kind of mature age, and she is a married woman plus have a 5 year old daughter.No woman want to disturb her personal life but the way she handle her profession life, isnot the right way.Every star has a personal life, if swetta is married then same is with ronit roy, but he dont want to mess up in so many issues thatz y he tries his best to avoid creating issues and cezzane isnt married but he is dealth in some other works which are his responsibilities and he has to fulfil.By showing unacceptable behaviour, u r inviting problems 4 urself and I think she is quite mature enuff to understand this but still, the way she hype on his costarz simply shows her mental and intelligence level.I m not her enemy but atleast she should try to understand other feelings too which she dont think necessary to do.Thatz bad in my opinion.

Edited by madiha_17 - 21 March 2006 at 12:23pm
NasH20 IF-Dazzler
NasH20
NasH20

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Really ...25 yrs...she is younger to her onscreen son ... LOL LOL LOL

Go to top