Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Don't u think Angad is over-reacting (Page 2)

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Whatever anger he has he should deal with kripa directly. He has no problem in accepting the child and bringing him up. But he dsnt want to forgive kripa for her hiding the truth. What will he do when he hears about the truth about his birth? Will he suicide himself? Or he go away from his family which ofcourse he already doing? How can he forgive dilip, naina and his real mom for this? When dilip said that husbands hide things from wives what about wives hide things from husbands? Dilip was angry on kripa for hiding the truth and naina sided kripa. Did Dilip forgot that?

Angad really over reacted and made nuisance in presence of public which is his habit and he is not realising what mistkes he's committing in anger.

sonam_patel Newbie
sonam_patel
sonam_patel

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
yeh i think so but he may think now n live his life happily lololzzzzzzz if he is happy then we love to see him isnt it lololzzz
Priyah Senior Member
Priyah
Priyah

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Kripa shouldnt have hide that to him but for sure, he's overeacting!!!! Boyz.... Tongue
bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marvish

Don't you guyz feel that Angad is over reacting.Okie so Kripa did not tell him that the kid was Prithvi's but he should'nt be sooo hard on her specially when Dadi told him that it was because of her that she did'nt tell him the truth.What u say guyz ConfusedConfused

I completely agree with you.  I too feel Angad is overreacting and also he seems to be taking it very personally that Kripa is becoming so successful while he might be having a slow phase.  Its true Kripa hid the truth from him, but like you said, she was just taking Dadi's advice.  Kripa is trying really hard to win Angad back but he isnt even trying to be won over.  And I think that his ego might be fueling his anger at Kripa for keeping the truth from him.  I just hope he realizes that Kripa never wanted her job and fame to be top priority; she always wanted Angad to be number 1 on her priorities list.  This whole situation makes me sad, especially for Kripa.
paramvir Senior Member
paramvir
paramvir

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
angad is overreacting b/c he didnt have to insult kripa infront of every1. This guy even took pic. of him Angry
farahrabbi IF-Dazzler
farahrabbi
farahrabbi

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
hmmmmm....yap...i think soo..he's doin so....knw tht k shuldn't hide this....but....it's not tht much ki...sab jaaga pa.....uffff......ekta...i m tired of u.... Dead
marvish Senior Member
marvish
marvish

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Even in the past it was his EGO and now also it's that damn thing which will ruin things for him the reason he is not on top in his career is also because of his own mistakes whereas Kripa is acting in a more mature manner and trying to work things out while he is the one who is acting thick headed and btw where is Dadi now who was always there to advise him when he was wrong where is she now ?
angad_ki_kripa Senior Member
angad_ki_kripa
angad_ki_kripa

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
i agree with u too Ouch give the girl a break man lolz

Go to top