KZK Utsav update for 21 March:)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Presenting to you all,
Rishabh Bajaj at his stylish and classiest BEST;)) lolzz..nothing and nobody comes close to him when you are talking about style and panache- man this dude just rocks it all- kisi aur ke baare mein sochne ki jagah hi kaha bachti hain;))

I am here with the KZK Utsav update for 21 March and let me tell you- the wedding happens tomorrow as today was the Sangeet program:)))

Here we go-
Prerna had gone to Rishabh's house with his luggage and Rishabh had commanded his secratery and his household help to make Prerna very comfortable in her room and they are not supposed to say no to her, no matter what..(yaar...I wish someone treats me like a princess, just like Rishabh Bajaj..*sigh*) Prerna had gone to her room and Rishabh came in silently in her room without her coming to know. Rishabh's secy- Reena had put many jewellery sets in front of Prerna. Rishabh tells Prerna to keep whatever she likes and informs her that he's bought all of them as he liked them all. Rishabh asks her as to which saree she's going to wear for the wedding and Prerna shows him a red saree. Rishabh recognises  the saree as not the one bought by him but nevertheless tells Prerna that he really likes the color that she's chosen.Rishabh tells Prerna that they have to leave for Pune today itself.

Rishabh and Prerna move to the car. The driver is about to open the door for Prerna but Rishabh stops the driver and opens the door for his lady himself. Prerna gets in and Rishabh follows. They stop at a signal and Prerna notices Anurag at the signal as well. Anurag calls Prerna and she cries on the phone while talking to her. Rishabh pays the least attention to her but when she starts crying, Rishabh looks at her hearlessly and casually hands her over a handkerchief (Lol..this was just TOO funny yaar)
Rishabh just looks out of the window whilst Prerna continues her stupid booing;)))

Rishabh and Prerna reach the farmhouse and Prena is taken to apply the mehndi. Reena comes with some bangles for her.Prerna is unsure if they will fit her but Reena tells her that Rishabh knows every minute detail about Prerna- the size of her wrist, her likes in her food..each and everything. Prerna is shocked and Reena continues to tell her that they have been making preparations for the wedding since the last 20 days, even before she said yes to him. Prerna is shocked and is amazed at Rishabh's confidence.

Anurag calls when there's mehndi on both her hands. Rishabh holds the phone to her ears and lets her talk to Onurag..hehe..and then reminds Prerna that she will be her wife the next day.

The sangeet comences and Rishabh sits in his princely black sherwani with his sword and the turban on his head..(oooooooh!!!😳)..and Prerna is...crying! LOL!

Tomorrow is the wedding people! Watch out!! Wooohoo!!!

Bechari Prerna!! She is being taken away from her dear love and you find it funny!! very bad very bad!! heartless bajaj fans 😆 😆 😆 But ya Bajaj was indeed quite a ruthless guy...just hands her a hanky 😆 😆   ðŸ˜†
Classic funny scene!!
thanks for the update--what i would give to watch those scenes again...*sigh*...
could someone tell me what's going on in kasautii.....why the hell is prerna getting married?....again??...and why was she crying if she's getting married to bajaj...doesn't she love him???....i need answers people....please..
Wow thanks for the Update Sukhi!
Old Memories gives back Good Memories.. 😊
I wish Kzk would be like this again,
But Now I don't expect Rishabh and Prena Dancing in the Rain like Many Other Couples.
😆

Anjali
Originally posted by marya7535

could someone tell me what's going on in kasautii.....why the hell is prerna getting married?....again??...and why was she crying if she's getting married to bajaj...doesn't she love him???....i need answers people....please..

Relax Marya,
We are discussing this episode which is aired on Star Utsav. for your convenience, this channel airs re-runs of popular shows like Kyunki, Kahaani and KZK.

That's what:))
Thanks for all the appreciation people...keep reading~!