India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

just noticed something (Page 3)

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

I agree with Blyton . She doesn't mention Armaan anywhere.

Tina, I  feel MS looks lost now whether she is tired or just worried like Blyton mentioned in some thread. 

I am positive its bec of the arrival of the QUEEN....
Can we say Queen Effect.... Angry

Waiting too see JJKN tonight.

Edited by Dimdim - 21 March 2006 at 4:45pm

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dimdim

Blyton. I too noticed that when MS says I love you statement there is no Armaan word attached to it. Otherwise all her lines have Armaan. Nahi Armaan. Ha Armaan ....

Tina, I too feel MS looks lost now whether she is tired or just worried like Blyton menitoned in some thread. Anyway waiting too see JJKN tonight.

I am positive its bec of the arrival of the QUEEN....
Can we say Queen Effect.... Angry

Ugggggh....don't call her a Queen yaar!Dead  But since she's getting her way I guess u canConfusedDeadDead  Mannnn....it's SO going to Dead now...poor mona...in that last romantic scene it looked like she was half there and half not...though it was still very romantic...it didn't have the same punch to it!Ouch...the magic's slowly evaporating into thin airOuch

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

I love JJKN I wished they had ended it this week itself . Its would have been a nice ending with back to Gulmohur and A and J back.

Now with the arrival of the Queen they will stretch it for another 2 months .... Cry Dead Some phurana romantic triangle karenge. Then the same old tragedy. I personally don't have anything against her. But why do they want to run it for another 2 mths.

I am very curious about her cameo role in JJKN.

Most of you are waiting for it to get an extension. Imagine now we will have to see REAL romance between AA and SS if they are paired together...

Bhagwan bardaasht karne ki takaat dena...

momogrl21 IF-Rockerz
momogrl21
momogrl21

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse MandA r not going to be able the act well (romance) with SS there Angry its going to make watching the show a lot harder Cry

Edited by momogrl21 - 21 March 2006 at 5:03pm
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hansini_78

I just pity apurva and mona..Poor things cant seem to act well without involving their emotions in reality Wink I hope they dont become jobless after jjkn as shilpa wont allow apurva to work with mona and they wont be able to enact romantic scenes convincingly without each other.....But wait a second,the plus point is that they will rock in longing and suffering type of roles..   as they will be having those feelings for real...So, no prob,the makers can cast them in such roles and they will be considered fabulous actors for showing their actual emotions on screen. Big smile

LOLLOLyup, true emotionsLOLLOL

lets hope they work together yaar!Embarrassed

Go to top