India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

just noticed something (Page 2)

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
she didn't look happy at all,the usual bubbly jassi was missing and also when Arman kisees her hand,she truns away and she doesnt seem inetersted at all Wink
i find her totally tired and not happy

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry Damn you SS Angry Angry Dead
Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Maybe it is and maybe it isn't...I'm better off not thinking about it cuz if I do....I'll just be Ermm and Confused again! lol!   
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
aww man! LOL SS wiuld flip if she came onto this forum and read some of the topics that get posted!
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
blyton ohhhhhh blyton..i lowe these observations of yours!!
Big smile
indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
she turned away but he kissed her so passionately..just look at him 2day u can see his face reflect his admiration for mona..he clapped so hard for her..aww armaan...n jassi....!
at the show armaan was kinda lost when he just kept staring at j.. .he was just gazing at her until the end when he turned her towards him...he was only looking at her like completely struck...
n 2day armaan was so passionate/completely in love wid his love..a-j scenes were ....i cant describe...but i was carried away completely into another world...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....and so many times they put their arms around each others back and hugged and all the scenes were MAGICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APURVA AND MONA R UNBELIEVABLE WHEN IT COMES TO ACTING 2GETHER.....AWWWW WHT A SUPERB COUPLE..ONscreen i mean...!!! they were 2goood..
2morrow apu is singing : "KHWAAB HO TUM YAA KOI HAQEEQAT KAUN HO TUM BATLAO..." MONA IS BLUSHING............"DER SE KITNI...."HE COMES NEAR HER "DOOR KHADI HO..."" AUR KAREEB AA JAO""" MONA IS BLUSHING LIKE HELL...APU COMPLETELY ENCHANTED BY HER ...AWWW..MAN..SEE APU N MONA....AWWW...THIS IS TOO REAL FOR THEM..and as blyton says..nowadays always mona says "I LOVE U" w/o naming armaan....god...MANDA r a CLASS APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i loved armaan 2day..he was so much in love wid jassi..although he always is..but 2day's epi was MINDBLOWING!!! i loved it.
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
well i dont know,it was very clear that she loooked tired/unhappy esp during the fashion show.
ok when he kisses her hand,she turns away,doesnt look at him then watch them as they go back and stand together,in slow motion, u will see that arman/apu looks at jassi/mona seriously but she doesn't even look at him and they both are serious and they just stand there and then the next shot is of arman and jassi both bending down and bidding their goodbye
even the moonlight scenes ,she looks very tired and the spark in her eyes is missing .....
the other scenes she was fine

Edited by tina59 - 21 March 2006 at 3:44pm
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
good observations...i think the thought of SS is making Mona unhappy...and she is kind of drifting away from the character.. Ouch Confused

Go to top