full update...OMG, i love armaan - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by Dimdim

Yes the party atmosphere is to invite the QUEEN. 🀒

be positive yaar.... T&D better not show QUEEN during the Grahpravesh episode. It is such an important day for A&J..... I will be like 😑😑 if she makes an entry that time.

thanks for the update buffie.. brilliant as usual..so you have finally realised ur love for armu eh??and yeah, it was janda all the through the way..i just loved today's episode..not exactly melodramatic, but brought out the underlying emotions beautifully..The pent up anger, fury and pain came out with full force..To see jassi fight for armaan's dignity and pride was really sweet..though i would have preferred armu fight one battle on his own..Tall wishes, i suppose..The usually exuberant and highly effusive armaan was subdued and all in control of his emotions for a change when jassi announced him as the chairperson.. it was aryan's turn to give into a desperate outburst..But i must say, aryan's expressions were amazing..His expressions were uniformly grave and desperate..he resembled a miscreant exposed and caught on the wrong foot...the overconfident trickster was finally on his knees..and janda scenes were amazing as usual..And on the ramp, armu let go his forced reservedness and was his usual self..janda's expressions on the ramp seemed a bit unnatural to me...the shy smile of mona and the happiness and joy exemplified very finely in apurva's face was really beautiful, but somewhere on the line it seemed a bit forced, especially jassi's..but the remaining scenes of them alone in their room and then in the office made up for it.. amazing as usual.. jassi was her usual giggly self and armaan the confident man..they seemed to be having the time of their lives..(dont mind my digressions... ok??)quite an overdose of hugs today..but i have no complaints..to see armaan caress jassi, lose himself to the moment and close his eyes, revelling in their success,togetherness and in their love...man.. i just dont seem to get enough of janda and. to be reminded of the impending end of jjkn was really heartbreaking...
But what brought my seemingly ridiculous adoration for armaan suri to new heights was when he made jassi the chairperson.. i just fell in love with armu all over again.. 😳😳😳damn u armaan suri..
And tomorrow's episode appears absolutely rocking.. Armu's singing at the function in their new house and he was all flirtatious..he appeared totally and completely endearing..The pain of having to wait for a whole day and night to finally see tomo's episode is so darn irritating, if u know what i mean..😳 Edited by enigma - 18 years ago

Originally posted by enigma

thanks for the update buffie.. brilliant as usual..so you have finally realised ur love for armu eh??

i have always lowed armaan, love armaan and will love armaan(errm, does that make senseπŸ€”πŸ˜›)..I USED to like AA but the more i hear about him, the less i like him🀒🀒🀒

And tomorrow's episode appears absolutely rocking(provided they dont bring in SS🀒).. Armu's singing at the function in their new house and he was all flirtatious..he appeared totally and completely endearing..The pain of having to wait for a whole day and night to finally see tomo's episode is so darn irritating, if u know what i mean..😳 (lol, i know....24 hours and 10 mins to go😭😭😭)

i just saw the episode and the preview for tomorrow! armaan sings soooooo well. i loved his voice. 😳
Originally posted by Buffie

oh yes buffie.. the statement does make sense.. past, present and future..regardless of all tenses u loweeeeee armaan..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ehhh....Buffie i know what you mean!! Spoilsport SnadA!😑

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Thank you buffie jaan!!! πŸ€— Ki wadiya update di! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ I'm so πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ and 😳 😳 😳 and πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Haila!!!!!!!!!!...i'm soooo going to watch the epi now!!!
thanks buffie for the fab update!!! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by sweet_kp

i just saw the episode and the preview for tomorrow! armaan sings soooooo well. i loved his voice. 😳

Yeah, he also sang quite well when he gave that interview on the radio for IF in Sept 😳 Can't they invite janda for an interview together before jjkn ends?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG…
.RAVISHING GIRLY APUπŸ˜³β€¦β€¦.yeah piyu, his girliness makes
him so cute😳

hehehe..you know it yaar πŸ˜‰ 😳 gahh i need to watch this
episode..thank God for blessing us with a farishta like nomi bhai πŸ˜ƒ 😳