ravipal_garg thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey Guys..on 21st episode if u lipread what the CID guy said to Parvati he did mention Kamal  name as the one who is behind all this.I cld be wrong but watch that part once again and let me know what do u think !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i aine been watching this in a while
Sasha4eva thumbnail
Thanks for sharing

I havent seen the vidoe yet, but i really hope that it is not kamal who is behind this. kamal's character is auesome helping parvati out all the time. Why is ekta spoiling these characters. 😕
shahidlover24 thumbnail
I haven't seen the video yet either.....But Kamal was such a sweet character...I'll really hate Ekta for ruining his cute and bubbly character 😡
nehal0119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
could be because when parvati introduces trishna to that guy he did not like her or looked mad or annoyed ... so i think he does not like kamal for that mattter not happy about having his wife around either or something like that
QueenE thumbnail
I am not sure - i don't think so!

Esti aunty
cell thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravipal_garg

Hey Guys..on 21st episode if u lipread what the CID guy said to Parvati he did mention Kamal  name as the one who is behind all this.I cld be wrong but watch that part once again and let me know what do u think !!

What.  I don't think and I don't want Kamaal's character to be ruined.  I like him and if Ekta's listening to the janta she would know not to blotch up his character.  Maybe your reading too much into it.  It's just a thought though.

Edited by cell - 18 years ago
Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
humm...but it doesn't make sense. remember the episode where the shoes got stolen in the living room where kamal and parvati were talking. kamal was with parvati so he didn't steal the shoes which means someone else is involved with kamal as well.
alapshah thumbnail
i dont think its kamal..all know tht it is gayatri as ekta has leaked out the suspense long bak
dures thumbnail
u never know ...never trust ekta maiyya....like she said in ksbkbt that harsh killed gujral...but at the end it was nandani.....

soooo,moral of the story is NEVER TRUST EKTA