1 [4.17%]
1 [4.17%]
8 [33.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sujalthegreat Goldie
Sujalthegreat
Sujalthegreat

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Hey guys I've noticed a few things????????

1) When Simran had Raghu's phone with her, she recieved a text message and was really shocked and then said, "Main Tumhe Ab Nahin Choroongi" and the next scene Raunak gets arressted . What got me thinking in this scene, is that Simran, Arya and Drone were absolutely certain that Raunak was Vansh's killer, so why was Simran shocked at the txt that she received on Raghu's phone. 

2) Why is Ishita hell bent on splitting up members of K.Mansion and also for her and Aditya to join with Bikram and GK.

3) Before Raghu was murdered, why was Bikram shown to have the rope with him.

Below are my theories of what I think will happen????

A) Raunak is the killer.

B) If Rauank is the killer, no way do i reckon that he did all of this on his own, there has to be a bigger mastermind, behind all this. To me this doesn't seem like the work of Raunak.

C) What if Simran and Raunak know who the killer is and are putting up an act, to unveil the killer....?????

D) Or what if Arindham and Debu are alive and are being held hostage and Raunak is being forced to say that he's the killer, cause Arindham is his real father after all.....???????

E) Or what if Arindham is the killer, and Raunak knows this and has taken the blame on himself, thinking that Arindham will reappear on the screen and confess....????? - Test fatherly love.

F) Or what if he's doing the same for Ishita or someone from K.Mansion, unveil them, cause he knows that no-one believes him and think that he's Vansh's killer. If he's doing this then, this in a way can be good, cause the killer will now be careless and leave evidence, making the unveiling a lot easier for him and Simran?

What do you guys think?

Which theory is the best

Edited by Sujalthegreat - 21 March 2006 at 10:09am

mistrymachine Senior Member
mistrymachine
mistrymachine

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
well i dont know y but i still feel raunak is not the killer! so i will go with D bcoz it brings some sense to the whole story!
shaika00 IF-Rockerz
shaika00
shaika00

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
no raunak is da killer
~~Radhika~~ IF-Dazzler
~~Radhika~~
~~Radhika~~

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:53am | IP Logged
aray yaar raunak hi killer hai!!!!
Sujalthegreat Goldie
Sujalthegreat
Sujalthegreat

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~Radhika~~

aray yaar raunak hi killer hai!!!!

Mujhe aisa nahin lagta

Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:40am | IP Logged
i alos think raunak is the killer, though i dont like the fact. Confused
mistrymachine Senior Member
mistrymachine
mistrymachine

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ok!, now i m convinced that its raunak after what he did to anju! Shocked Stern Smile
Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

after raunak tries killing anju its crystal clear, that he is the killer. no more doubts...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index