India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi Update of 29/3/05

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Mallika knocks the door and Bebe opens !she is shocked and very angry seeing her again- why have you come here again? Will you not let us live in peace? Mallika  says with crocodile tears in her eyes- please bebe! You are  a sensible and mature lady!please let me say what I want to say ! please let me !!!! Bebe is obviously impressed now and she invites her in!(  uhhhh! Bebe!!!!)

Mallika enters and with false tears in her eyes says- uncle ,aunty please don't misunderstand me ! I have told you the truth only! But I am sorry that I had to tell you that! This is really very painful for me to say all these to you! But after all truth is truth! Your daughter had illicit relation with my financee and not only that she cheated him and gulmohur also! ( grrrr! Mallika! I want to kill you!!!!!)

Bebe and amrit are very upset and ask her why she is saying like that, and bebe shouts – get out! Get out from here! Mallika comes out crying falsely! Armaan sees it and he thinks that at last Mallika has asked them for their forgiveness! He is pleased !( you fool!!!)

Mallika says – armaan! you see I have tried my best and I can do anything for your love!!!

Armaan-  errrrr………..yes mallika………….! But I don't know what I will do now, as everything is messed up!!!!

Mainca( the vamp model) is giving some poses and she becomes unmindful when she sees Jessica entering with purab! She shouts that she will not shoot until that girl goes away from there! She shouts – tell purab that I will not shoot!

Purab is entering with Jessica ! Jessica is looking really stunning in a diamond-studded black sari!

Mallika has invited raj in the boardroom! Raj enters and he is quite surprised that mallika has invited her! Mallika says fox sweetly that they have not talked to each other for a long time and asks him to have a sit! Aryan is standing and looking at raj with his type of looks!( ahhhhhh!!!!Aryan!!!) Raj wonders if they have ever talked to each other friendly! They have only quarrelled! Mallika says-but look raj,we have a common interest also! It is armaan!both of us want that armaan recovers his position! Raj is now cautious! Mallika then gives some papers to raj and tells – you should convince armaan to sign these papers! I know he will agree with you, as you are his best friend! Raj is undecided! Malika continues – if armaan signs these papers he will be free from all types of scandals and we will be able to take revenge on jassi easily! Raj is surely upset a bit! Enters armaan suri and he asks – which papers are you saying me to sign?  Mallika says--  in this paper it is written that you don't know anything about the financial massacre of gm!that's all! Armaan! if you sign in it you will be free and you will be able to start  a new life then! Armaan is confused! He says-if I sign in it I will be free from all problems! Right Aryan!and I will be able to start a new life , right mallika! Mallika and Aryan – yes armaan!  Armaan – but will it not mean that I am cheating jassi? Mallika- no armaan ! its nothing like that! It will only free you from all problems ! that's all! Armaan stares at  mallika!

Mainca continues shouting and making sarcastic remarks about Jessica! Purab's face tightens! He says- you don't want to shoot with this newcomer, right! She says-yes! Purab- okay then you will not shoot! And let me tell you that in future you will not shoot for any of my products! You are fired!!!!!!!!

Mainca cannot believe it! She shouts-purab!!!! you will be destroyed! It will not be good for you!

Jessica smilingly says- time will decide whether it is going to be bad or good for purab!( wow! Jessica! You go girl!).  Nandini hears and she is very satisfied with this new confidence of jassi!

Raj also requests armaan to sign it! But armaan declines!( thank god!)

Armaan- I cannot cheat jassi!

Raj says- but armaan, you should sign it!  Armaan declines again. raj says he is armaan's friend and he is saying that  this is good for him! But armaan says if raj was his true friend then he could not be able to say this to him! Raj is shocked and there is clearly a trace of difference between them! Mallika is enjoying it! She has an wicked smile in her face! 

Armaan leaves the room and Raj follows him! raj says – armaan what are you doing yaar? Arman –why don't you understand how much I love jassi  and how deeply she is in my heart!!!!! (Armaan you are a darling!!!!!)

Raj- I will never understand this peculiar love of you for jassi! But anyways, I am saying that this is good for all of us, ! You know, my money is blocked there and this is not good for me!!!(Raj !!! how mean!!!)

Armaan- so jassi is not coming between us, money is actually coming between us???

Raj is very upset- how could you say that to me ? I am your childhood friend!

Armaan is sorry for what he uttered!

Raj- its better that we donot talk about this matter anymore! Otherwise we would end up fighting with each other and our friendship may be affected.

Armaan – raj! Please!!!! Listen to me!!!!

Raj- armaan, I am leaving now and I will go to goa for some days! I need a change!

Raj leaves!

Armaan stares sadly!!!!!!!!

Jessica starts shooting she is very comfortable now and looks stunning!( how can she learn so much in one day?)

Purab is amazed by jessica's beauty! both purab and rahul, the cameraman, praise Jessica!

Raj has come to goa but he is very unmindful ! he is wandering in a shopping mall and wondering what has happened to him! is he affected by armaan? Otherwise he would go to the beach to see some girls there! He is clearly missing armaan! But soon  he is back  in his usual mood ! seeing the girls and passing some comments to them!!! Then he calls armaan ( sooo cute friends!).

Armaan smiles and says – I know its you raj!

Raj-I am missing you yaar! Remember ? we used to come here and see some hot babes! But you are changed so much, yaar! you think always about that jassi!

(baaaaaaaaaaaaaam) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

armaan's smile disappears! He says –please ! i don't want to talk about this matter! But you must enjoy yaar!

Armaan hangs up!

Jessica has come being the chief guest of an opening ceremony of a shop in the shopping mall! purab has come with her! Purab says- you are very important here! You are the chief guest and so everybody will look at you! Jessica smiles!

Raj is seeing girls and passing some comments! Suddenly he sees that there is a crowd!  He asks someone what is happening!  The person replies- a famous model has come and everybody is trying to see her!( how can she be soo famous soo quickly!)

Raj is delighted to hear it! He says- at last I have found out  a reason of staying here!

He is trying to catch a glimpse of the model!

purab goes away bhind him! They donot see each other!

Jessica has kept her bag on the ground and she is seeing some dresses!

Raj enters and jessica turns around!

( baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamm)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Jessica is shocked!!!!!!!!!

Raj is amazed and doubtful also( is he thinking that he has seen her before?????)

Thanks friends!!!!!

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:08am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update Rumi!
*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
thanx for the great update rumi!!! i dont think raj will recognize her!!
jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
thanks!! Rumi
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Great update! Thanks a bunch Rumi!

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot for the update. It was very nice
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thank you for the most wonderful and enjoyable update, Rumi!!! Hug

LOL.. I really enjoy your comments... "( baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamm)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!" LOLLOLLOL

My darling Armaan didn't sign those awful papers! I knew it ApproveEmbarrassed
bystander IF-Addictz
bystander
bystander

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates

Go to top