India Calling

2DY WAS WAY TOO CUTE!!!

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged

guys im tellin u i cudnt stop laffin at the sheer cuteness of 2dys epis LOL

omg i tell u,adis mannerisms r jst too adorable!! and tht aakash-sanjay mix up...omg!!! ill b honest here...evrything was quite predictable...like i was givin running commentary of the epi ,evrything 5 mins in advance,n i was rite! LOL but still i cudnt help laffin n blushin like a little kid Big smileTongue

and amy!!! omg sum1 bless tht girl she is sch a true example of style hai toh smile hai LOL...she is jst too good man relly Big smile....shes like cupid to adi chandni Embarrassed

lolzz...so any1 else willing to gush abt 2dys epis 'long wid me ? EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged
well .......juss saw last half of the episode.......and man it was juss awesum!!!!!!!!!! LOL
well niyu u predicted ....but i cudnt .....when chand called sanjay gupta's name ..and adi saw the tag on his court .................his expression was ...like . Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed .he shud drown into the wellll...........he was so embarrassed...... LOL ..........
welll the last part was really cute . Wink LOL ...juss waiting for the updates to know the whole of ic.....
_Taniia_ IF-Dazzler
_Taniia_
_Taniia_

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
haan amy is the perfect cupid...and the way chand was scared after eating adi's jalebis was funny LOL ..like shefs said the funniest part was when chand called the guy sanjay gupta adi looked cho cute then Embarrassed
miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

agreed.... the epi was damn cute.......

adi was being stupid n funny  n chand was all miss proper...

n amy she is a sweetheart........

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
haaan...maina sirf updates read karke hi has rahu hu.. LOL but these two happen to be comedian...chand.-adi and adi-grandpa....
preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:50am | IP Logged
OMG OMG.... I was sooooooooooo excited and flushed!!!!! it was like .... like.... OMG.... just cudnt stop laughing and giggling..... adi is soooooo cute and sweet.... while they were discussing gifting the cell phone, i was already imagining adi speaking on the phone to chandni late at night and chandni trying to escape beeji's prying eyes.. .i am sure they'll show sumthing like that... wowow.... just cant wait for IC's future epis..... Embarrassed
american pie Senior Member
american pie
american pie

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:53am | IP Logged
but chandni is too strict with him!!
preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by american pie

but chandni is too strict with him!!

I know.... but he's really really cute.... Vipul is a damn good actor.... he's bringing life like anything into Adi's character...... damn cool!!!!!!!! Seriously, Adi Rocks!!!!!!!!

Go to top