Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aryan Vaid in Take 2

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Busy Man: Aryan Vaid

Aryan Vaid is off to Vienna for a shoot of Bobby Kent's new film, Take Two. Even though he isn't too excited about his last release, Mr 100%, the actor is looking forward to Anil Sharma's Apne where he has a role with grey shades, a UK-based film called King's Cross; and Take 2.

Sources reveal that Kent's film is loosely based on the international erotic thriller, Wild Things, starring Denise Richards, Matt Dillon, Kevin Bacon and Neve Campbell. Aryan will play the role essayed by Bacon, while Ashutosh Rana will play Dillon's character.  Aarti Chhabria and Miss India-England, Sheena, are slated to step into Richards and Campbell's shoes.
Mr 100 per cent

"My character is a ex-con, somewhat similar to Kevin Bacon's role. I wouldn't say it's exactly the same though."

What about Mr 100%? Does he feel upset about the fact that the film hasn't done well? "Of course, I feel terrible. To be honest, the film had shaped out really well. We spent lot of time on research and the storyline. I even met the guy who was a gigolo. He's moved to Delhi now and has stopped being in that profession. So, to say that I was disappointed with the film, would be an understatement."

Does he regret being a part of it? "No. I wish more people would have seen the film and been able to enjoy it. Especially Irrfan's (Khan) character, that is simply hilarious. But I have decided against being a part of projects where people want to make quick money."

Anil Sharma's Apne, starring Dharmendra, Bobby and Sunny Deol, sees Aryan in a different role. "I am thrilled about it because I am playing a character with negative side. He learns boxing from Dharmendra and later turns against him."

About working in King's Cross, Aryan said, "It was fun working in this film. I just hope they don't dub it in Hindi for release here. I think
the multiplex audience will really enjoy King's Cross. The film is set in UK during the London bomb explosions."

~~Radhika~~ IF-Dazzler
~~Radhika~~
~~Radhika~~

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged
thanks!!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top