Update for March 21st 2006

justchill thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hai everyone, how are you all doing?

Actually I did not wanted to update today, especially watching the ending but here is the Update, May be u call it a synopsis.

• Mital and Angad have a discussion about relationships, Angad learns that Mittal does not know about Misti's and his past relationship.

• Kripa while traveling in the car share her tears with us thinking about what happened in the party.

• Sheetal and Angad have an argument each trying to teach each other their limits and responsibilities.

• Kripa enters the house to find her mom and dad there they were talking about baby that baby will turn out to be like his father and Angad comes in at that moment and breaks the truth to everyone about the baby belonging to Prithvi.

• Kripa tries to talk to Angad saying he is right on being angry on her but what did her dad do and what was the need for him to break his heart.

• Angad leaves the place before Kripa can even complete talking; Kripa gets disappointed on finding she has not been talking to Angad.

• Kripa's parents were getting worried about the life of their grandchild, Angad tells them not to worry as this baby will grow as his child and he is just angry at Kripa for hiding the matters.

• Kripa watching this gets Happy, Angad is found walking in the Balcony, he hears some noise and decides to check on it and finds his dad doing something.

• He gets to know his dad smokes and also hides things from his Dad.

• Later Angad goes and checks out what his dad was doing, and finds a burnt bit of paper with some gals name on it. (I forgot the first name the last name was Agarwal)

• Then Angad Get a call from Misti's right in the morning but it was sheetal she informs Angad she has promotion at some club.

• Then Sheetal calls Kripa and tells him to meet him at the club at 8.00 pm. Kripa was very angry Angad agreed to meet her. (But I don't understand she just before attending the call send breakfast for her lovely husband with Juice then why should they meet in the club)

• Kripa reaches there and sings a song on request dedicating the song to her lovely husband Angad.

• Angad comes there gets surprised finding Kripa there ask the manager to check if any promotions is going on and takes his place in the bar.

• Kripa After the song pull Angad to their table and Manager informs that there is no promotion.

• Then Angad learns from Kripa may be it was sheetal plan to make us meet, Angad shouts at Kripa saying she and her friend always tries to take the support of a lie and they fight and Angad leaves the place frustrated.

• It was pathetic watching the love bird fight in front of everyone in the restaurant, Anger needs Management class, Kripa looked like she has reached her patience level today, hopefully she put on with some more patience.

love

Justchill

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish2 thumbnail
thanx a lot for the update
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u priya...

sweet_51_girl thumbnail
thanx .....but another disappointin episode 🤢 both of them not using their brains..... 😕
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanksssssss Jaan 😛 😛

me pity on Kripa sweety 😭 😭 😭
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks priya. I think angad gets good lesson when he hears truth about his birth.Dilip already told husbands need to hidesome things  from wives 😕 then why not wives
But I liked angad when he talked to kripa's parents about bringing up the child 🤗 👏
But soon he lost his temper.
I agree with angad too in sheetal's case. He dint listen to his best friend Shabbir's advice so how can he entertain sheetal? But yelling at kripa infront of public...uski aadat gayi nahi 😕

Edited by vallanki - 18 years ago
AK_KYPH thumbnail

I accept with You vallanki!

Edited by AK_KYPH - 18 years ago
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thankoo Priya...
Loosers AK 😭 😭 😭
Prianka thumbnail
that was not nice 😡 angad should have not said all those things to kripa it wasnt even her fault
angad is over reacting
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

my god..... this is gettin too much.... someone needs to whip angad n tell him the diff. between right n wrong