Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

   
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Have you had enough of Himesh Reshammiya? (Page 3)

luvmusic Goldie
luvmusic
luvmusic

Joined: 13 December 2005
Posts: 1434

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Oh thanks Monika for posting this and making us aware of the option to let our voice out...thank u so much

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Joined: 25 February 2005
Posts: 964

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
BTW.. I read somewhere that HR will compose 1000 tunes in 2006!!!!

I don't know if the folks in India have had an overdose of his music (I can imagine that all rickshaw music gets on the nerves very easily), but things are not so bad in the US. Infact, my hubby loves some of his songs because they are excellent for playing on keyboards in casual get-togethers and impromptu dance parties, although he doesn't see those compositions as musical masterpieces!

His compositions are catchy for sure.. I'd like to give him that.
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Joined: 27 February 2005
Posts: 10569

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged
That is a silly question though
w/o him what will the media talk about
w/o him who will know if he is single, married, has a girlfriend(we know who one of his is though)
w/o him parties would go stale
w/o him ......U get the picture......
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Joined: 26 December 2005
Posts: 6834

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvmusic

Oh thanks Monika for posting this and making us aware of the option to let our voice out...thank u so much


Yes.. Moinka Thanks for the article

I am SICK of HR... almost every second song in musical channel is HR these days... DeadDeadDead


Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Joined: 14 November 2004
Posts: 10839

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

That is a silly question though
w/o him what will the media talk about
w/o him who will know if he is single, married, has a girlfriend(we know who one of his is though)
w/o him parties would go stale
w/o him ......U get the picture......

well said ange Clap

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Joined: 27 February 2005
Posts: 10569

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummm

BTW.. I read somewhere that HR will compose 1000 tunes in 2006!!!!

I don't know if the folks in India have had an overdose of his music (I can imagine that all rickshaw music gets on the nerves very easily), but things are not so bad in the US. Infact, my hubby loves some of his songs because they are excellent for playing on keyboards in casual get-togethers and impromptu dance parties, although he doesn't see those compositions as musical masterpieces!

His compositions are catchy for sure.. I'd like to give him that.





My point exactly I think U'r hubby and I think alikeClap




Edited by teenindia_usa - 21 March 2006 at 10:12am
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Joined: 27 February 2005
Posts: 10569

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4SRK

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

That is a silly question though
w/o him what will the media talk about
w/o him who will know if he is single, married, has a girlfriend(we know who one of his is though)
w/o him parties would go stale
w/o him ......U get the picture......

well said ange Clap



U'r welcome
vinit_fan IF-Rockerz
vinit_fan
vinit_fan

Joined: 05 February 2006
Posts: 5567

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged
ya.... kya baat kahi hai aapne....... Wink ....SUPERB..... kaash yeh baat baaki sab bhi maan lete to kitna acha hota....... Phir to himesh bhaiya ki koi bashing wagarh bhi nahin hoti...... Cry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
enough is enough

2 3

Author: sarbeshnp   Replies: 17   Views: 1412

sarbeshnp 17 1412 19 January 2008 at 1:11am by Bananamilkshake
Enough is enough!

2 3

Author: Red Snapper   Replies: 18   Views: 1781

Red Snapper 18 1781 04 January 2008 at 1:53am by shahid ka pyar
Himesh, Himesh, Himesh! + More

2

Author: *Woh Ajnabee*   Replies: 11   Views: 2138

*Woh Ajnabee* 11 2138 15 September 2007 at 6:12pm by KripAngad4ever
Reshammiya v/s Reshammiya this month

2

Author: Too_Much   Replies: 15   Views: 1339

Too_Much 15 1339 13 May 2006 at 7:04am by X-rebel
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Jem4Himesh   Replies: 138   Views: 8634

Jem4Himesh 138 8634 07 March 2006 at 6:48pm by rinksluv

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index