standing ovation to memsaab

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Memsaab..I would like to thank you for the innumerable number of hours and effort u have put into this forum..be it the TD story in pics or the videos u have been uploading..๐Ÿ‘

We realize this kind of technical work is not easy..u need to have the right software and more important lots of patience . Belive me ur video clips and story in pics have brought so much color to the forum and added more members...For people like me in US the videos are a treat..and I missed initial episodes so love the story in pics

Thanks a lot..๐Ÿ‘ We really appreciate that, dont we guys?

Cheers

Veda.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran1977 thumbnail

Hello Veda,

I was just watching different video's of TD and was thinking the same.

Memsaab, thank you for all your time, effort and patience. Without you (I and like me a lot of others) won't not be able to watch the video's of TD. And not to mention the wonderfull story of TD in pictures. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here is a huge from me ๐Ÿค—.

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Thanks memsaab for great videos u are doing a great job just keep up the good work and we appreciate it frm the bottom of our hearts..

samy๐Ÿ‘

Asian Princess thumbnail

yupp sseriously memsaab your vidoes and pics are simply the BEST i  infact we all realy apperciate it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ- thanks to you we get to see dk when we log on to our pcs ๐Ÿ˜‰loll

THANK YOU MEMSAAB

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani๐Ÿ˜‰loll

keshp15 thumbnail

hey memsaab

its kp

u r doing an exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent job

cant thank u enough

love KP๐Ÿ˜Š

diksha thumbnail
Yes  Veda you are  right....we all need to  give a standing ovation to our awesome memsaab...Wow really khush kar diya...

Thanks memsaab for the tremondous job you are doing and the effort that you are putting in...I know it doesnt come easy..

Cheers...
Diksha....