India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

CUTE KARU AND HOT HEMU (Page 2)

madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:22am | IP Logged
indianman, I liked ur last line, 'each have their own style and strong points'.. true each of them do, and so do each of us have our own preferences...

I can listen to all of Hemu's songs again and again too.. just like teh way I can listen to Karu's!

I dunno about stage presence.. I think Karu has a lot of it, but then in Indian Idol you are supposed to have that! In SRGMP performance was never required, but Hemu always performed in some way or the other..the way he would smile or just move his hands and legs, watch his My Dil goes MMMM or Ae Ajnabi or Woh Lamhe or Mundiyan to Bach Ke where he dances.. so thats makes is kinda special rite..when other participants didn't do it..it comes to lime light..

As for voice quality, thats one thing that should not be compared, as their voices are very very very different. Karunya's voice has freshness and innocense while Hemu's voice has power.. its like comparing Udit Narayan and Sukhwinder !!

Bottomline is, Karu and Hemu deserve a Clap for doing such fantastic jobs in their respective shows.. if they took part together in a same show.. I would die deciding whom to support, Kute Karu or Hot Hemu Embarrassed LOL

Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhavir108

indianman, I liked ur last line, 'each have their own style and strong points'.. true each of them do, and so do each of us have our own preferences...

I can listen to all of Hemu's songs again and again too.. just like teh way I can listen to Karu's!

I dunno about stage presence.. I think Karu has a lot of it, but then in Indian Idol you are supposed to have that! In SRGMP performance was never required, but Hemu always performed in some way or the other..the way he would smile or just move his hands and legs, watch his My Dil goes MMMM or Ae Ajnabi or Woh Lamhe or Mundiyan to Bach Ke where he dances.. so thats makes is kinda special rite..when other participants didn't do it..it comes to lime light..

As for voice quality, thats one thing that should not be compared, as their voices are very very very different. Karunya's voice has freshness and innocense while Hemu's voice has power.. its like comparing Udit Narayan and Sukhwinder !!

Bottomline is, Karu and Hemu deserve a Clap for doing such fantastic jobs in their respective shows.. if they took part together in a same show.. I would die deciding whom to support, Kute Karu or Hot Hemu Embarrassed LOL

Yes, way to go Karu and Hemu ClapClapClap

and I hope they continue to entertain us a lot more in future...sooner than later. I would love to se them sing for the likes of AR Rehman and Shankar Ehsaan Loy...after all, you need good songs to bring out the best in singers.

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babli1

Originally posted by aditya_formula1

yeah...i agree.....both have tremendous voices !!!!!!......though i feel that Hemu is an inch above Karunya......Hemu's voice is absolutely mesmerizing !!!! Hemachandra n Nihira r the real winners of SRGMP !!!!!....

I agree lovlina, both are highly talented singers...

hey aditya, we cant compare, hemu and karu have their own plus points...i feel both are equally talented and great singers...if u feel hemu's voice is mesmerizing, i feel Karu's vocie has hevy punch, when he sings, the song just enters ur soul....Smile

You have a point. But I think its hard to not compare the two esp lately with Karu singing Ramta Jogi and Woh Lahmey. Plus, they're both cousins so many people tend to compare/contrast them even though both have their own strong points, different styles etc. I think the real reason Hemu has an edge over Karu (and Amey too) right now is that we've heard more of him- he's gotten a chance to prove his talent w/a variety of songs.

And yes, Nihira and Hemu were truly the real talents/winners of SRGMP! Clap

Edited by sonyaee - 21 March 2006 at 10:32am
madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Ya, that was SRGMP was better, they singers sang a lot more than the contestants on II.. because tehy sang even during the results episode and evne in the beginning of the show... so in 2 episodes, the contestants sung atleast 4 songs..
Kadwiphool Senior Member
Kadwiphool
Kadwiphool

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditya_formula1

yeah...i agree.....both have tremendous voices !!!!!!......though i feel that Hemu is an inch above Karunya......Hemu's voice is absolutely mesmerizing !!!! Hemachandra n Nihira r the real winners of SRGMP !!!!!....

absolutely agree! i think hemu was even better than karu (just compare both of their woh lamhe song) and nihira was the best among everyone!!!

madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Nihira is best among girls..please dont compare her with the boys !
Kadwiphool Senior Member
Kadwiphool
Kadwiphool

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhavir108

Nihira is best among girls..please dont compare her with the boys !

why not compare her with the boys? even with hemachandra i thought nihira was slightly better, she was ALWAYS in sur and has the best voice.

sonagovind Newbie
sonagovind
sonagovind

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I feel both are equally talented.But Hemu has the most amazing voice I hav heard in recent times.Absolutely masmarising.... Tongue . He was the best male singer SRGMP.But unfortunately didnt make it to the end.Karunya is a flawless singer,but one thing I would like to see more from him is variety.I mean he should attempt few soft romantic songs as well.Just to prove that he is versatile.Hemu was gud at both .I really hope karunya wins this contest.Cos he deserves it !!!!!
Three cheers to Karu n Hemu.....

Go to top