Indian Idol 6

CUTE KARU AND HOT HEMU

lovlina thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I know this is irrelevant but couldn't help starting this thread. I'm all bonkers over Hemu and Karu. First Karu's incredible voice and singing abilities and second Hemu's voice and hot looks. Both Karu and Hemu are incredibly talented singers. I really felt bad when Hemu was voted out 😭. I didnt' even watch that episode with the fear of crying and getting a nervous breakdown 😭. Today when I watch Karu singing I feel very proud. If Karu wins then I would feel happy for both Hemu and  Karu because I want Karu to achieve what Hemu couldn't achieve in SRGMP. SRGMP has lotza regional politics which II doesn't have. Luckily, II has pan Indian appeal. I wish people start thinking beyond regionalism and vote for the best.

VOTE FOR KARUNYA. HE'S THE BEST.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovlina thumbnail
Yeah, Hemu was the best in SRGMP and among girls I felt Himani and Nihira were the best.
babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditya_formula1

yeah...i agree.....both have tremendous voices !!!!!!......though i feel that Hemu is an inch above Karunya......Hemu's voice is absolutely mesmerizing !!!! Hemachandra n Nihira r the real winners of SRGMP !!!!!....

I agree lovlina, both are highly talented singers...

hey aditya, we cant compare, hemu and karu have their own plus points...i feel both are equally talented and great singers...if u feel hemu's voice is mesmerizing, i feel Karu's vocie has hevy punch, when he sings, the song just enters ur soul....😊

lovlina thumbnail
Hi babli, agree with you both. Aditya is right to an extent where he said that Hemu and Nihira are real winners of SRGMP and agree with you to an extent where u said that Karu's singing touches your soul. I love both the guys' talent.
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh!!!dont even start reminding us of HEMUS singing and his last episode.You will have so many people who love hema in TEARS.We are really fortunate to have a fantastic singer like HEMU.Ofcourse Karu is also very good and in I2 he is the best. but you know my heart goes out for HEMU.Hope KARU wins as he is the BEST.
Sunitha.V thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditya_formula1

yeah...i agree.....both have tremendous voices !!!!!!......though i feel that Hemu is an inch above Karunya......Hemu's voice is absolutely mesmerizing !!!! Hemachandra n Nihira r the real winners of SRGMP !!!!!....

Agree...I still watch old videos of SAREGAMAPA. We are towards the end of Indian Idol and this is right time to say that Hemachandra has an edge over others because of his unique voice - powerful, yet very easy on ears. I think it's time we had some different voices. He has a very good presence on stage - excellent performer. His stage shows would be great to watch I feel.

Agree that regionalism was more in SAREGAMAPA...but I still feel that final three in SAREGAMAPA were better than II. I mean Debo and Vinit were better than Sandeep and Anuj. Pity Hemachandra didn't win though. 

madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Originally posted by: svm73

Agree...I still watch old videos of SAREGAMAPA. We are towards the end of Indian Idol and this is right time to say that Hemachandra has an edge over others because of his unique voice - powerful, yet very easy on ears. I think it's time we had some different voices. He has a very good presence on stage - excellent performer. His stage shows would be great to watch I feel.

Agree that regionalism was more in SAREGAMAPA...but I still feel that final three in SAREGAMAPA were better than II. I mean Debo and Vinit were better than Sandeep and Anuj. Pity Hemachandra didn't win though. 

Totally agree !! I just love it when Karunya fans genuinely praise Hemu or Nihira showing that u guys really appreciate gud music =D !

Hemu is hotttt.. but his stage presence is fantastic.. i have a feeling htts y they didnt get him to do a solo performance durin finalsl...hemu's elimination episode .. he sang so well that it seemed almost unfair to get him out at tat stage...

same with nihira..before getting voted off, she gave a super sper super performance (hamesha tumko chaaha).. when that happens u r like.. WHY WHY WHY !

Debo, Vineet n Hemu were amazin top 3.. II would have been the same if it was Panna, Amey and Karu in the finals (i am against guys n gurls competin for same title n thts y i dont include meenal or monali who i thought were super in girls..if it were an all gurls thingie meenal, monali and antara deserved to be in top 3)
indianman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhavir108

Totally agree !! I just love it when Karunya fans genuinely praise Hemu or Nihira showing that u guys really appreciate gud music =D !

Hemu is hotttt.. but his stage presence is fantastic.. i have a feeling htts y they didnt get him to do a solo performance durin finalsl...hemu's elimination episode .. he sang so well that it seemed almost unfair to get him out at tat stage...

same with nihira..before getting voted off, she gave a super sper super performance (hamesha tumko chaaha).. when that happens u r like.. WHY WHY WHY !

Debo, Vineet n Hemu were amazin top 3.. II would have been the same if it was Panna, Amey and Karu in the finals (i am against guys n gurls competin for same title n thts y i dont include meenal or monali who i thought were super in girls..if it were an all gurls thingie meenal, monali and antara deserved to be in top 3)

I know you all feel hat HEMU has an edge over KARUNYA. But if you all notice, KARUNYA got better stage presence & performing skill than HEMU. HEMU is very good when it comes to HARKATS, &ragas, but KARU got tremendouse voice quality, he can make you listen to him again and again.
Before he sang, Layi vina gayi, i didnot liked that song. But after his sung it in piano round, i listen to it almost everyday. Same with his nusrat's songs. Where a HEMU got soothing voice, & you love his singing with soft songs.

So each have their own style & strong points.

madhavi_r108 thumbnail
indianman, I liked ur last line, 'each have their own style and strong points'.. true each of them do, and so do each of us have our own preferences...

I can listen to all of Hemu's songs again and again too.. just like teh way I can listen to Karu's!

I dunno about stage presence.. I think Karu has a lot of it, but then in Indian Idol you are supposed to have that! In SRGMP performance was never required, but Hemu always performed in some way or the other..the way he would smile or just move his hands and legs, watch his My Dil goes MMMM or Ae Ajnabi or Woh Lamhe or Mundiyan to Bach Ke where he dances.. so thats makes is kinda special rite..when other participants didn't do it..it comes to lime light..

As for voice quality, thats one thing that should not be compared, as their voices are very very very different. Karunya's voice has freshness and innocense while Hemu's voice has power.. its like comparing Udit Narayan and Sukhwinder !!

Bottomline is, Karu and Hemu deserve a 👏 for doing such fantastic jobs in their respective shows.. if they took part together in a same show.. I would die deciding whom to support, Kute Karu or Hot Hemu 😳 😆
Sunitha.V thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavir108

indianman, I liked ur last line, 'each have their own style and strong points'.. true each of them do, and so do each of us have our own preferences...

I can listen to all of Hemu's songs again and again too.. just like teh way I can listen to Karu's!

I dunno about stage presence.. I think Karu has a lot of it, but then in Indian Idol you are supposed to have that! In SRGMP performance was never required, but Hemu always performed in some way or the other..the way he would smile or just move his hands and legs, watch his My Dil goes MMMM or Ae Ajnabi or Woh Lamhe or Mundiyan to Bach Ke where he dances.. so thats makes is kinda special rite..when other participants didn't do it..it comes to lime light..

As for voice quality, thats one thing that should not be compared, as their voices are very very very different. Karunya's voice has freshness and innocense while Hemu's voice has power.. its like comparing Udit Narayan and Sukhwinder !!

Bottomline is, Karu and Hemu deserve a 👏 for doing such fantastic jobs in their respective shows.. if they took part together in a same show.. I would die deciding whom to support, Kute Karu or Hot Hemu 😳 😆

Yes, way to go Karu and Hemu 👏👏👏

and I hope they continue to entertain us a lot more in future...sooner than later. I would love to se them sing for the likes of AR Rehman and Shankar Ehsaan Loy...after all, you need good songs to bring out the best in singers.