India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

CUTE KARU AND HOT HEMU

lovlina Goldie
lovlina
lovlina

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:52am | IP Logged

I know this is irrelevant but couldn't help starting this thread. I'm all bonkers over Hemu and Karu. First Karu's incredible voice and singing abilities and second Hemu's voice and hot looks. Both Karu and Hemu are incredibly talented singers. I really felt bad when Hemu was voted out Cry. I didnt' even watch that episode with the fear of crying and getting a nervous breakdown Cry. Today when I watch Karu singing I feel very proud. If Karu wins then I would feel happy for both Hemu and  Karu because I want Karu to achieve what Hemu couldn't achieve in SRGMP. SRGMP has lotza regional politics which II doesn't have. Luckily, II has pan Indian appeal. I wish people start thinking beyond regionalism and vote for the best.

VOTE FOR KARUNYA. HE'S THE BEST.

lovlina Goldie
lovlina
lovlina

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Yeah, Hemu was the best in SRGMP and among girls I felt Himani and Nihira were the best.
babli1 Senior Member
babli1
babli1

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditya_formula1

yeah...i agree.....both have tremendous voices !!!!!!......though i feel that Hemu is an inch above Karunya......Hemu's voice is absolutely mesmerizing !!!! Hemachandra n Nihira r the real winners of SRGMP !!!!!....

I agree lovlina, both are highly talented singers...

hey aditya, we cant compare, hemu and karu have their own plus points...i feel both are equally talented and great singers...if u feel hemu's voice is mesmerizing, i feel Karu's vocie has hevy punch, when he sings, the song just enters ur soul....Smile

lovlina Goldie
lovlina
lovlina

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hi babli, agree with you both. Aditya is right to an extent where he said that Hemu and Nihira are real winners of SRGMP and agree with you to an extent where u said that Karu's singing touches your soul. I love both the guys' talent.
amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Oh!!!dont even start reminding us of HEMUS singing and his last episode.You will have so many people who love hema in TEARS.We are really fortunate to have a fantastic singer like HEMU.Ofcourse Karu is also very good and in I2 he is the best. but you know my heart goes out for HEMU.Hope KARU wins as he is the BEST.
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged

yeah...i agree.....both have tremendous voices !!!!!!......though i feel that Hemu is an inch above Karunya......Hemu's voice is absolutely mesmerizing !!!! Hemachandra n Nihira r the real winners of SRGMP !!!!!....

Agree...I still watch old videos of SAREGAMAPA. We are towards the end of Indian Idol and this is right time to say that Hemachandra has an edge over others because of his unique voice - powerful, yet very easy on ears. I think it's time we had some different voices. He has a very good presence on stage - excellent performer. His stage shows would be great to watch I feel.

Agree that regionalism was more in SAREGAMAPA...but I still feel that final three in SAREGAMAPA were better than II. I mean Debo and Vinit were better than Sandeep and Anuj. Pity Hemachandra didn't win though. 

madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svm73

Agree...I still watch old videos of SAREGAMAPA. We are towards the end of Indian Idol and this is right time to say that Hemachandra has an edge over others because of his unique voice - powerful, yet very easy on ears. I think it's time we had some different voices. He has a very good presence on stage - excellent performer. His stage shows would be great to watch I feel.

Agree that regionalism was more in SAREGAMAPA...but I still feel that final three in SAREGAMAPA were better than II. I mean Debo and Vinit were better than Sandeep and Anuj. Pity Hemachandra didn't win though. 

Totally agree !! I just love it when Karunya fans genuinely praise Hemu or Nihira showing that u guys really appreciate gud music =D !

Hemu is hotttt.. but his stage presence is fantastic.. i have a feeling htts y they didnt get him to do a solo performance durin finalsl...hemu's elimination episode .. he sang so well that it seemed almost unfair to get him out at tat stage...

same with nihira..before getting voted off, she gave a super sper super performance (hamesha tumko chaaha).. when that happens u r like.. WHY WHY WHY !

Debo, Vineet n Hemu were amazin top 3.. II would have been the same if it was Panna, Amey and Karu in the finals (i am against guys n gurls competin for same title n thts y i dont include meenal or monali who i thought were super in girls..if it were an all gurls thingie meenal, monali and antara deserved to be in top 3)
indianman IF-Rockerz
indianman
indianman

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhavir108

Originally posted by svm73

Totally agree !! I just love it when Karunya fans genuinely praise Hemu or Nihira showing that u guys really appreciate gud music =D !

Hemu is hotttt.. but his stage presence is fantastic.. i have a feeling htts y they didnt get him to do a solo performance durin finalsl...hemu's elimination episode .. he sang so well that it seemed almost unfair to get him out at tat stage...

same with nihira..before getting voted off, she gave a super sper super performance (hamesha tumko chaaha).. when that happens u r like.. WHY WHY WHY !

Debo, Vineet n Hemu were amazin top 3.. II would have been the same if it was Panna, Amey and Karu in the finals (i am against guys n gurls competin for same title n thts y i dont include meenal or monali who i thought were super in girls..if it were an all gurls thingie meenal, monali and antara deserved to be in top 3)

I know you all feel hat HEMU has an edge over KARUNYA. But if you all notice, KARUNYA got better stage presence & performing skill than HEMU. HEMU is very good when it comes to HARKATS, &ragas, but KARU got tremendouse voice quality, he can make you listen to him again and again.
Before he sang, Layi vina gayi, i didnot liked that song. But after his sung it in piano round, i listen to it almost everyday. Same with his nusrat's songs. Where a HEMU got soothing voice, & you love his singing with soft songs.

So each have their own style & strong points.

Go to top