Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

did anuj say something rude about Karunya (Page 2)

daring_guy Newbie
daring_guy
daring_guy

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I think people should ask Anuj to go back and see all the previous songs that Karunya has sung.... I guess he forgot that Karu sang Hum Tum ka title song and man... what a performance was that.. arre yaar.. koi remind karo Anuj ko that he should check what he says before he says it in front of a world-wide audience.

sanju06 Newbie
sanju06
sanju06

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I agree with others that Anuj didn't mean to hurt karu but at the same time I think he is like qazi, as far as singing and getting votes is concerned. If he wins that will be shameful for them who voted for him, since he doesn't deserve it at all.
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Anuj is a nice person at heart. I don't think his Quality of Singing is even near Karu's. As Anu Malik saig, his STARS are really powerful right now. Everything is working in his favour. His luck is bringing him lots of votes. I hope people recognize Karu's singing. I have seen Karu going High pitch and changing it to low pitch with no problem. If Karu has to sing any slow song with Public's request, I think he will still ROCKKKKKKKKKKKK.
mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by komalash

dont know coz i hav stopped watching indian idol after the real idol waz eliminated i.e.AMEY

i can understand u cuz after amey's exit, all the magic of indian show has disappeared.....i feel really bad for indian idol show cuz the indian janta has left this show to nowhere......man

~Aaina~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Aaina~
~Aaina~

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovlina

AGREE WITH YOU HARSH, MY BUDDY. Even I think Anuj was being honest, not rude. Actually, he did not give any diplomatic replies and that's what I liked about him. Embarrassed

thats true

zoyamom33 Senior Member
zoyamom33
zoyamom33

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged
OFCOURSE karunya saing sason ko sason pe dahlne do jara" extremely soft song from Hum Tum, where was Anuj then, did he not listen to that? Hoe can Anuj supporters agree that karu never sang a soft sang? Its wrong to give such comments on singing and on top of it, he's wrong. karu was a nice boy and he kept quiet, or he cud have taken the mike and told Anuj that he sang soft somgs. Even his holi song was softer than Rang Barse, which Anuj sang like a donkey, sorry to say that but somehow Anuj falied to impress me since couple weeks now and he thinks he can comment on karu. Hopefully they ask Karu and Karu should say that "he enver heard Anuj sing in SUR" and that would take care of it!
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
It was a difficult question for Anuj, and I feel he answered it well without any offence to anyone. I mean, to say that he found no weaknesses in them would have looked too diplomatic and a little dishonest.
It would have been equally difficult a question for Karunya or Sandeep. I'm sure they were glad not to have been asked that question. Smile
sekhars36 Senior Member
sekhars36
sekhars36

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Anuj neither said bad about Karu nor about anyone yesterday. Wherefrom this is cropping up? Infact, Karu was all smiles when Anuj was commenting. Don't stretch things too far. He is really innocent.

Go to top