India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

did anuj say something rude about Karunya

zoyamom33 Senior Member
zoyamom33
zoyamom33

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I thot i heard Anuj say something like he heard Karu sing only high pitch song and that Karu did not sing sinft songs, is that right? See where the audience vote is taking him now, Anuj is becoming like Kazi, he will win no matter what he says or how bad he sings, he sang just OK cos his performances were always barely average, he manages to cross that avg mark and praises are showered on him! 

harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hi Zoyamom,
Anuj is a very nice person and I like that guys humble attitude. Though I am not a fan of his singing, I like this guy and he wouldn't even dream of hurting anyone, I can tell. Infact I admired the way with which he took the critisizm from last week.
All he said is when he was asked, what are the weeknesses you see in others, he said I have only heard Karunya sing powerfull songs and no soft songs, and when Aman repeated his sentence he said, I haven't heard him. His only thing is he wasn't sure if Karu could sing soft songs.
I don't think he was being rude in anyway to Karu. Anuj is a very nice person at heart.

Edited by harshmm - 21 March 2006 at 8:54am
cheri IF-Rockerz
cheri
cheri

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:56am | IP Logged
OK OK LOL
lovlina Goldie
lovlina
lovlina

AGREE WITH YOU HARSH, MY BUDDY. Even I think Anuj was being honest, not rude. Actually, he did not give any diplomatic replies and that's what I liked about him. Embarrassed
babli1 Senior Member
babli1
babli1

Originally posted by zoyamom33

I thot i heard Anuj say something like he heard Karu sing only high pitch song and that Karu did not sing sinft songs, is that right? See where the audience vote is taking him now, Anuj is becoming like Kazi, he will win no matter what he says or how bad he sings, he sang just OK cos his performances were always barely average, he manages to cross that avg mark and praises are showered on him! 

hey as harsh said, Anuj was made to answer weakness he sees in Karu and sandy, so Anuj said, regd Karu, he always sings high pitch songs, i never heard him sing soft songs...

and for sandy he said , sandy is nto comfortable on high pitch songs..

mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zoyamom33

was Qazi like anuj, or what? i didnt know that.......did Qazi won after saying rude stuffs to other ppl???

komalash IF-Rockerz
komalash
komalash

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:01am | IP Logged
dont know coz i hav stopped watching indian idol after the real idol waz eliminated i.e.AMEY
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshmm

Hi Zoyamom,
Anuj is a very nice person and I like that guys humble attitude. Though I am not a fan of his singing, I like this guy and he wouldn't even dream of hurting anyone, I can tell. Infact I admired the way with which he took the critisizm from last week.
All he said is when he was asked, what are the weeknesses you see in others, he said I have only heard Karunya sing powerfull songs and no soft songs, and when Aman repeated his sentence he said, I haven't heard him. His only thing is he wasn't sure if Karu could sing soft songs.
I don't think he was being rude in anyway to Karu. Anuj is a very nice person at heart.

I agree with harshmm. Anuj though he's not a gr8 singer but I too liked his opinion in yesterdays gala. It's true till now karunya chose all high pitch songs than soft songs.

Go to top