~*Natalyia*~ Groupbie
~*Natalyia*~
~*Natalyia*~

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saregama

Originally posted by vinit_fan

whatever.... Confused Confused Confused

Cant stand Nihira Ouch

Excuse me, you are not allowed here.   This topic is just for Nihira's fans and also those who appreciate Nihira. And not for the people like you. 

Go and start new topic that "Vinit Lost"....LOL He is the biggest looser. During saregamapa show he used to behave as if he is the star. But look what happened? He lost...LOLLOLLOL and now here to he lost this small competition. Your vinit knows only to make a stage-out.....WinkWink

lady shut up if u don't know talent. nihira is very good i agree with u on that but as u r defending nihira from others saying they cannot stand her, u should do the same n not say crap about vinit.

aneesha_candy Senior Member
aneesha_candy
aneesha_candy

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Natalyia*~

Cant stand Nihira Ouch

Excuse me, you are not allowed here.   This topic is just for Nihira's fans and also those who appreciate Nihira. And not for the people like you. 

Go and start new topic that "Vinit Lost"....LOL He is the biggest looser. During saregamapa show he used to behave as if he is the star. But look what happened? He lost...LOLLOLLOL and now here to he lost this small competition. Your vinit knows only to make a stage-out.....WinkWink

lady shut up if u don't know talent. nihira is very good i agree with u on that but as u r defending nihira from others saying they cannot stand her, u should do the same n not say crap about vinit.

hey nataliya!!!!!!! first u wrote in her quote n second u should not use bad language plz...............can i ask u sumthing........apko shut up kehney ki bohut adat hai kia??????? bcoz u have said shut-up 2 me on just a little thing n now 2 her n i've seen u saying shut up to other people 2. n maybe u didn't read dat dis topic is 4 nihira fans so i hope u co-operate.

Edited by aneesha_candy - 22 March 2006 at 3:27pm
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneesha_candy

Cant stand Nihira Ouch

hey nataliya!!!!!!! first u wrote in her quote n second u should not use bad language plz...............can i ask u sumthing........apko shut up kehney ki bohut adat hai kia??????? bcoz u have said shut-up 2 me on just a little thing n now 2 her n i've seen u saying shut up to other people 2. n maybe u didn't read dat dis topic is 4 nihira fans so i hope u co-operate.

Aneesha, my friend, donot pay any heed to this whoever nataliya is. This forum is to discuss about Nihira's victory and not to start a fight. So we pay more heed to this type of persons then this topic will be all about fights and moderators will close this sweet topic. So just ignore this kind of people like Nataliya.

aneesha_candy Senior Member
aneesha_candy
aneesha_candy

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aneesha_candy

Cant stand Nihira Ouch

Aneesha, my friend, donot pay any heed to this whoever nataliya is. This forum is to discuss about Nihira's victory and not to start a fight. So we pay more heed to this type of persons then this topic will be all about fights and moderators will close this sweet topic. So just ignore this kind of people like Nataliya.

Actually i agree wid yaBig smile but c people r saying bad words abt nihira so i wasn't be able 2 stop n nataliya is always saying bad words so i just wanted her to only discuss abt nihira bcoz dat is her topic anyway u r right i should not pay my attention 2 any post against nihira bcoz then da fight will start n moderaters might close dis topic n dat's wut we dun want so every1 only talk abt nihiraEmbarrassedplzzz

meenagera Senior Member
meenagera
meenagera

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Nihira is beautiful,smart,brainy and down to earth. Keep it up! Clap Clap Clap

Go to top