Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saregama thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Even I have no idea about when they would air. Will let you know if I know it.

But the best way is just dont miss any of the episode of KAM YA ZYAADA and go on watching it untill you see Nihira's episode.
aneesha_candy thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!! congrats nihira πŸ˜› well was hemu dere n wen did he get out??? early or later?????????? plllzzzzzzzzz guys reply bcoz i can't c hemu in da pic where other contestant r wid manoj. well does any1 know when it'll telecast in canada/US??? Edited by aneesha_candy - 18 years ago
Dancnballa23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinit_fan

whatever.... πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Cant stand Nihira

Usne tumhara kiya bigara bahi?πŸ˜‰

Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago
bhale thumbnail
Congrats Nihira
Where is hemu in the photo
balh_luvr thumbnail
I personally really liked and admired Nihira
so this is wonderful news
hope she prospers in all prespectives of life
~*Natalyia*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: saregama

Excuse me, you are not allowed here.   This topic is just for Nihira's fans and also those who appreciate Nihira. And not for the people like you. 

Go and start new topic that "Vinit Lost"....πŸ˜† He is the biggest looser. During saregamapa show he used to behave as if he is the star. But look what happened? He lost...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and now here to he lost this small competition. Your vinit knows only to make a stage-out.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

lady shut up if u don't know talent. nihira is very good i agree with u on that but as u r defending nihira from others saying they cannot stand her, u should do the same n not say crap about vinit.

aneesha_candy thumbnail

hey nataliya!!!!!!! first u wrote in her quote n second u should not use bad language plz...............can i ask u sumthing........apko shut up kehney ki bohut adat hai kia??????? bcoz u have said shut-up 2 me on just a little thing n now 2 her n i've seen u saying shut up to other people 2. n maybe u didn't read dat dis topic is 4 nihira fans so i hope u co-operate.

Edited by aneesha_candy - 18 years ago
saregama thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneesha_candy

hey nataliya!!!!!!! first u wrote in her quote n second u should not use bad language plz...............can i ask u sumthing........apko shut up kehney ki bohut adat hai kia??????? bcoz u have said shut-up 2 me on just a little thing n now 2 her n i've seen u saying shut up to other people 2. n maybe u didn't read dat dis topic is 4 nihira fans so i hope u co-operate.

Aneesha, my friend, donot pay any heed to this whoever nataliya is. This forum is to discuss about Nihira's victory and not to start a fight. So we pay more heed to this type of persons then this topic will be all about fights and moderators will close this sweet topic. So just ignore this kind of people like Nataliya.

aneesha_candy thumbnail

Originally posted by: saregama

Aneesha, my friend, donot pay any heed to this whoever nataliya is. This forum is to discuss about Nihira's victory and not to start a fight. So we pay more heed to this type of persons then this topic will be all about fights and moderators will close this sweet topic. So just ignore this kind of people like Nataliya.

Actually i agree wid yaπŸ˜ƒ but c people r saying bad words abt nihira so i wasn't be able 2 stop n nataliya is always saying bad words so i just wanted her to only discuss abt nihira bcoz dat is her topic anyway u r right i should not pay my attention 2 any post against nihira bcoz then da fight will start n moderaters might close dis topic n dat's wut we dun want so every1 only talk abt nihira😳plzzz

meenagera thumbnail
Nihira is beautiful,smart,brainy and down to earth. Keep it up! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘