Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Fast Forwarded by KP[Keshp15]!!!!!!! (Page 9)

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Hey kp

Happy Belated 16th Birthday

Hope you had a great party, you story was absolutely marvelous, can't wait for more, can't believe that a sixteen year old wrote this article, what an imagination!

WELL DONE

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI IF-Dazzler
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 8:51am | IP Logged
hi kp
where are you?????????, still waiting 4 your part of the story...............

and by the way happy birthday Clap

Edited by neha_1 - 04 April 2005 at 8:52am
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Yeah KP

Where are you? You were supposed to post the scene this morning, i guess you must be busy, but please do post it when you find the time,

MAKE IT A PRIORITY, WE WAITING IMPATIENTLY

zohar Newbie
zohar
zohar

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i am waiting for the next part
keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

hey everyone

its KP

finally everything is over

it was a great party and it got over at 11.30 at night

i m sorry to keep u all waiting

finally i finished this part

hope you all enjoy

love KP

enjoy............

Disha looks into DK's eyes passionately as if looking to find some answers in there.

DK  looks at Disha, he knew that Disha loves him but it was confirmed today that she does love him but she is not sure of it in her mind although in her heart.

Disha and DK in soft low voices …………….

Disha- bolo naa Dushyant, mujhe aisa kyon lagaa………………

DK- Disha , yeh tumhe mujhe nahi lekin apne dil se pooch naa chaahiya.

Disha- kya matlab

DK- matlab yeh ki jo tum  apne rishto ke bare me soch rahi  ho uske bare me tum pakki nahi ho. Tumhare man me kuch shak hai ki jo tum soch rahi ho, kahi usi ko tum apnalogi to shayad tumhe dhoka na mile.

Disha- mai samjhi  nahi, anyways don't worry about all this, I was just thinking unnecessarily. This is for me to find out

They both sit in silence for some time in the balcony when……….

Disha- DK aaj mujhe bohot akela mehsoos ho rahaa hai. Can you hold me

DK spreads his arms and Disha comes really close to him. DK hugs her very tightly and disha cuddles very comfortably in his strong arms. they sit there for a while when…….

DK- Disha do you love me

Disha- [looks up at him and smiles] why do you ask

DK- because I feel that you do  but you are hesitating in telling me. You know that I am not too good with words and maybe that is why u are not sure wether you should confess you love to me

Disha- I am sorry Dushyant if I am making you feel that its your fault that I am in  dilemma. I didn't mean to do that

DK- don't worry about it Disha, its late you should get some rest

Disha and DK smile at each other and both of them go to the bed in the suite.  Disha lies down on the bed and DK puts the blanket on her and dims the lights and is a little bent towards her when….Disha  holds the collar of his t-shirt and pulls him closer to her….

Disha- DK tum jaante ho hum kahaa hai

DK-kya matlab Disha

Disha- hum kaun se room me hai

DK[looks confused]- Honeymoon suite

Disha- smiles..aur yahaa kaun aata hai

DK- I don't know disha, what do you want to say[ guess his back hurts with too much bending] say it clearly

Disha- smiles at him again and gets him a little bit more close……DK tum mujhe pooch rahe the naa ki mai tumhse pyar karti hoo ya nahi. Toh mera jawab hai ki……[by now she has pulled him on the bed really close to her]….[she remembers the night scene]……..[she whispers in his ear] I LOVE YOU DK AND I WANT YOU.

DK is surprised and shall I say really happy, he says ,………

DK- Disha I LOVE YOU TOO .[ he touches her face gently and kisses her on the lips and she opens her eyes and looks into his eyes. They both are lost in their world  and………………

THE NEXT MORNING……

Disha gets up early and is sitting on the bed. She looks at DK and is adoring him. She thinks that he looks so peaceful when he is sleeping. She caresses his hair and is looking at him lovingly

She thinks that for the first time she feels as if she did not regret taking this step. She is happy that she confessed her love to DK. She fells that a huge burden has been taken off her heart. Her not telling him that she is in love with DK was stopping her from getting close to her. She touches DK's face and VOWS that she will put her best to keep this relationship

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

god i am crazy about reading these spectacular scene wowwww and just asking for more more there u go once again my point is plz post the next scene i am sorry KP but this is how i feelTongue

sweetchick786 Goldie
sweetchick786
sweetchick786

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
wow i totally luv ur story!!! pplz in this forumz r sooo talented wow im amazed! im like sooooo addicted 2 this forum that i cum n visit here like 15 to 20 time a day! im soooo intrested in all these storyz that ppl write! all of yall have done a gr8 job keep it up!Clap
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

Oh so nice....... do continue! Does she now cuddle up next to him, waking him by her touch? And he rolls over and smiles at her, caressing her face, thanking her for the most wonderful night of his life............ I better go now....... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

-DKaddict

Go to top