Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Fast Forwarded by KP[Keshp15]!!!!!!! (Page 5)

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged

hey every1

its KP

thanks 4 all ur compliments

i'll post the next scene by evening in US

i was a little too busy with planning my sweet 16 b'day party

Love KP

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

hey every1

its KP

good news

i finished writing the nexxttopic and am posting it

hope u all like it

Love KP

enjoy.........

We see Disha calling up the orthopedic surgeon and  her conversation is shown in mute with a beautiful music playing in the background. Disha goes to DK's room and tells him that she has to go somewhere and she will be back soon. DK tells her ok and Disha sees that he looks very disturbed and thinks in her mind that…DK mai jaanti hoon ki tumhe kya baat itnaa beechen kar rahi hai. She gives him an affectionate look and leaves thinking that she cant see him like this. Disha goes to the doctor's office and talks to him about DK and he explains her what has happened to his leg internally. After a while, Disha comes home and she sees sumitra sitting in the living room and reading something. Disha asks her ….

Disha- mummyji, Dushyant kahaa hi

Sumitra- who upar apne kamre me hai, kyon koi khas baat

Disha- nahi mai to bas yuhi pooch rahi thi, mai abhi aai mujhe Dushyant se kuch zaroori baat karni hai

Disha leaves from there and goes upstairs to DK's room

She enters and sees that DK is still in the same mood and is sitting near the window on the sofa , Disha puts a smile on her face and cheerly goes to DK and puts her hand on his shoulder……..

Disha—[speakes softly and lovingly] Dushyant, kya kar rahe ho

DK- [ with no expression on his face] kuch nahi disha, tum kab aayi

Disha- mai abhi aayi, mai tumhaare liye ek khush khabar laayi hoon, bataaon

DK- [ still hasn't anything showing on his face but speakes sadly ] haan bolo disha, kya baat hai

Disha – kya baat hai dk tum khush nahi ho

DK- aisi koi baat nahi hai disha mai toh bas yunhi….

Disha- move over DK, let me sit next to you,

She smiles at him and says that ..

Disha- DK, mai doctor ke yahaa gayi thi aur…

DK-[cuts her off, now with a worried expression on his face] kya hua tumhe, tum theek to ho naa

Disha-[smiles ] haan dk mai bilkul theek hoon, mai wahaa tumhaare liye gayi thi, maine doctor se tumhare leg ke bare me bataaya aur unh one kahaa ki tumhaara per theek ho saktaa hai aur tum pheer se aazaadi se chal sakte ho bina kisi support ke

DK- tum wahaa kyon gayi thi, mujhe yehsab pasand nahi hai, mai jaisa hoon theek hoo,tumhe iski fikar karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai

Disha-looks a little hurt but understands what he's going through] kyon DK kyon, tum kabhi apnaa khayaal nahi rakhte.kya tum nahi chahte ki mummyji khoosh ho. Pataa hai ewho aaj tumhare bare me mujhse pooch rahi thi aur mai unhe kuch nahi baataa paayi.woh tumhe phir se pehle jaisa dekhna chahti hai kyat um unhki yeh khwaaish poori nahi karoge

She looks hopefully at him

DK- mai kya karsakta hoon ab tum hi bataao

Disha- [takes out some pamphlets and gives them to DK] yeh kar sakte ho tum, tumhaara leg sirf 2 months mai theek ho sakta hai lekin tum chaaho to

She opens his hand and pputs the pepers on them and closes it. She holds them close tightly and tells dk that he should think about it and its for his own good.

DK holds her hand when she is about to leave and asks her if this would really work and she tells him yes. She bends really close to him and gives hima soft kiss on his cheek and hugs him. He smells her hair and is relaxed and happy that she went herself to the doctor for him. She tells him that he should take some rest on the bed and 2morrow they will give a visit to the doctor. He lies down on the bed and she puts the blanket on him.

The next day they are at the doctors office and are sitting on the couch when another woman comes and asks if she can sit there for some time[sofa is only for 2 ] disha tells her ok and she moves a little closer to dk and she is practically stuck to him[the woman next to disha is fat]. DKputs his hand around Disha and pulls her closer to make her comfortable[u know what I mean right] she looks at himand keeps  staring when the doctor calls them. They talk to the doctor and tell them that he will operate 2morrow on his leg. DK and Disha  are at the door at the same time when a guy with a big packet comes and tries to go in, he tells disha to mave a little and disha and dk are facing each other and they are almost hugging[ only thing lacking is that disha's arms are not around DK] when that guy passes, Disha moves back a little when she stops realizing that her  mangalsutra is stuck in DK's suit button. They both look at each other and Disha tries to remove it, but she cant. DK holds her hand on the button and tells her that he'll remove it[ all this time, ther is harldy distance in 10 cm btwn the 2 D'S] DK removes it and they go to the car. When they reach home, they tell Sumitra about DK and his operation and she gets very happy. The next day, Disha and DK are about to leave for the hospital when sumitra stops them and gives them Prasad and tells that it is shagun[good fortune] and tells them that she will pray that everything goes well and she is sorry that she won be able to come bcoz of her health. She tells DK that he's gonna be fine and that Dish is also with him. Disha and DK look at each other and Disha tells that they should leave. After the operation, Disha talks to the doctor and he tells her that DK's gonna be fine and he can go home in the morning and he just needs to practice walking at home. Disha goes to DK's ward …..

Disha- kaise ho DK

DK- mai theek hoo

Disha- holds his hand] doctor ne kaha ke tum kal subah ghar chalsakte ho aur tumhe sirf roz chalne ki practice karni chahiye.

DK- thanks Disha, tumhare bina yeh mumkin hi nahi hota. Tumhare bina mera yeh sapna adhura reh jaate

Disha-don't worry about it dk its just me right, and u know that I wouldn't want anything to happen to you

Just then the doctor comes in and disha leaves dk's hand. He tells them that he's gona give some medicine names and dk needs to take them.

Disha calls sumitra and tells her that she will be staying overnight and will be back home 2morrow with DK. She brings food for him and then gives him medicine and he goes to sleep. Disha cannot sleep and she is  lovingly observing DK and sees how he has changed in such a short period of time. She also falls asleep with her head on the pillow on DK's bed. When she wakes up, she feels someone;s hand touching her face.its DK and he tells her 'you are very beautiful' she smiles at him and asks when did he wake up. They both leave for their home and disha takes him to his  room

2 months later…………

We see that DK can walk without his crutches and him and Disha are leaving for office for a meeting. Sumitra again gives them Prasad and they leave. After the meeting, dk and disha are alone in DK's office and the door is also closed. Dk is looking at Disha and sees that she is looking so mature and responsible when she is doing work. He goes near her and holds her by her waist, she gasps and turns around.

Disha- tum mujhe hamesha daraa dete ho Dushyant

DK- tum dar kyon jaati ho disha, its just me right

Both of them smile at each other

Disha- u r too much Dushyant

DK- oh really,……

Saying this, he gets closer to disha and holds her tightly with one hand and with the other, he touches her face, softly……

Disha-yeh tum kya kar rahe ho DK,

DK-mai kya kar rahaa hoon Disha, tum hi mujhe batao….

Disha- lekin DK yeh office………..

DK-[puts his finger on her lips] toh kya hua….i love you Disha aur mere liye bohot hi mushkil hota jaa rahaa hai ki mai tumse thodi der ke liye bhi door rahoo.

He is still touching her fece and then feels her lips…………

Disha- completely zzzzapped and has no idea what to say. Has the expression on her face that shows that she is mesmerized by him……

DK- ab tum hi bataao zdisha mai kya karoo…..tum nahi jaanti ki itne din maine tumhse door kaise kaate hai.

Just then someone knocks on the door …….

Disha tells DK koi aaya hai…..and he leaves her. She opens the door and the secretay tells her that there is a call from switzerlend and its urgent. DK talks to the person on the phone while Disha fixes her saree and DK keeps on looking at her. She looks at hima dn amiles and nods her head thinking that he is still the same…..

They go out for lunch and  Disha they both of them would have to go to Switzerland for an international business meeting. Disha tells him that he is right and that they would have to leave 2morrow itself. They pack their things and leave for their tour and when they reach the hotel, DK asks for a single room……………………….!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

wowow...Disha and DK alone in siwtzerland..arre KP ur too romantic..amazing...what happenend then...please post please.

Veda.

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
yeah post the next scene plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzSmile
diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
wow KP,

Get going please!

You are getting a good amount of training from all these TV serials...Stopped it right at THE MOMENT...Cant wait to know what happened next...

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Hey

Brilliant can't wait for switzerland romantic update...Thanks for another brilliant and full of emotions update i realyl feel i am reading the actual update but unforunately i can't see happening on TD no way even though i would love TD to be this romantic...

Keep it up..

SamyBig smile

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

WOWWWWWWWW kp cant wait till the next sence

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 6:21pm | IP Logged