Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Fast Forwarded by KP[Keshp15]!!!!!!! (Page 3)

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Tonguecome on just keep on writing i am eager to know whats coming up next plzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by lucky-moon - 30 March 2005 at 4:11pm

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

hmmmmmmmmm...... maybe its time for a sleep-over.... hehehehe.......

Thanks for the addition to your tale! Looking forward to how they deal with this awkward situation!

-DKaddict

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

ahhh ... just when it started to get intersting u left off... Wink 

Very impatiently waiting fo the next part....

Kavanika

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

me too me too me too!!!!!!!

oh please don't stop there!!!! we need more!!!

hurry!!!

sorry for being so annoying. I just loved reading your post!!!

*khushi*

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

hey guys thanksEmbarrassed

and u r not being annoying KhushiSmile

the next part is coming up soonWink

Love KPLOL

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

hey every1

its KPBig smile

thanks al lot againSmile

so here;s the next part that u guys have been waiting forWink

hope u enjoy it

love KPClap

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Disha and DK give a hopeful look at each other but all is in vain. Sumitra comes up the stairs and holds both their hands. She takes them to DK's room and enters. She says that it's a beautiful room. However its lacking something. DK asks her what and she tells that your wedding picture. DK and Disha look at each other but sumitra says to Disha that she should give the picture to DK and tomorrow he will enlarge it and put it in the room. DK tells her but mom……… but sumitra cuts him and tells him that no excuses. She tells Disha that when Dushyant was small, he didn't like girls and said that he wouldn't get married but then u came into his life and he forgot all about his stubbornness and I can see it in both ur eyes how much u love each other. DK and Disha avoid looking at each other. Sumitra tells them that she needs to take rest and so she pushes DK and Disha inside the room and closes the door.

DK tells Disha …..

DK- Disha I m sorry to get u in all this, yeh to mummyji ki zid thi ki  hum dono ek hi kamre me rehe. Please unki baat kaa bura mat manna.

Disha- DK mai unki baat ka bura kyon maanungi, who meri bhi mummyji hai and u don't need to apologize to me, u didn't do anything

DK- [quiet for sometime and tries to come up with a suggestion but none comes to his mind] Disha……toh ab….ab tum hi koi suggestion do coz I cant come up with anything.

Disha-DK……who mai soch rahi thi ki……..

DK- haan bolo Disha……..

Disha- until we can come u with something hum dono ko isi kamre me rehna hai…..toh me soch rahi thi ke mai sofa par so jaati hoon aur tum apne bed pe so jaao

[ she isn't looking at him]

DK- nahin Disha, tum bed par so jaao aur mai yahaa par.

Disha- lekin DK………

DK- don't worry disha, I like the sofa[ showing that its his final decision]

Disha- its getting late, I think we should go to sleep

Disha goes to change her clothes and goes to sleep, when she sees DK in his Sofa and smiles at him[its dark so he cant see her smiling]{she softly tells him…} Goodnight Dushyant

DK hears her and smiles and they both go to sleep…..

In the Morning, Disha gets up and realizes that she is still in DK's room and sees him sleeping. She looks at him and thinks that he is so calm and tension free and relaxed when he is sleeping. She keeps on looking at him and smiles and gets up to get ready. After she's all dressed up, she wakes DK. He gets up and thinks that for the1st time after such a long time he has woken up with a smile on his facejust by looking at her. He smiles at her and she too smiles back.

Disha- Dushyant mai neeche jaa rahi hoon, mummyji bulaa rahi hai. Jaldi se neeche aa jao, theek hai

She is just about to leave when her saree pallu gets stuck under DK's hand. She stops and turns around, when it is almost about to fall, she catches it. DK realizes that his hand is on it, he looks at Disha and lifts his hand. She is fixing her red, see-through saree when DK keeps on lookin at her. As she senses his stare, she looks at him and softly says that he should come down after he is ready. He tells her ok and Disha leaves.

After some time……..when Disha and sumitra are sitting, sumitra asks Disha about DK. She asks her,how he has been all these years and that if he has turned out to be a better person at heart etc.  Disha tells her that Dushyant has been fine all these years. He has become a very big businessman and has his own empire[  OH AND I M EXTREMELY SORRY GUYS, I FORGOT TO TELL U THAT DK GETS ALL HIS PROPERTY BACK NOW THAT GARGI IS IN JAIL]{HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!} .However Dushyant missed sumitra a lot and remembered her everyday. He is a very nice person ……

DK is listening to all this and is happy that Disha is speaking of him so highly. Sumitra then asks Disha about his leg. Disha is quiet. Sumitra asks her that if his leg got better or is it the same. DK listens to this and feels bad. Disha tells sumitra not to worry about all that and that she should be more concerned about her health…..

DK is in his room and thinks about the incident that happened at gargi's place and how he became handicapped.  Disha is also in her room and she remembers DK telling her about his past and also about how his leg was injured. She feels bad and thinks that it must be very uncomfortable and unbearable. She thinks that she should do something about this and she calls someone on the phone…………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Just how long do ya think dear DK's gonna stay on that sofa?!?!?!? Big smile Good going, Sumitra! Love how this story is coming along.... do keep it up! Thumbs Up

-DKaddict

Go to top