Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Fast Forwarded by KP[Keshp15]!!!!!!! (Page 12)

pooja1_76 Goldie
pooja1_76
pooja1_76

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Hi,

Could you please continue with your story. I am just dying to find out what is going to happen.

Thanks.

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

hey every1

its KP

long time no see

missed u guys a lottttttttttt

i finally got some time to write the next part..

hope u guys enjoy it.....

Love KP

ENJOY..........

Disha caresses DK's face gently and he turs and holds Disha's hand. DK gets up and kisses her palm. They both smile at each toher. They both sit on the bed and wish each other good morning………………

DK- Disha I LOVE YOU

He looks deep into her eyes and she is mesmerized by him…..

Disha- [smiles at him] I LOVE YOU TOO

She kisses him on his cheek and hugs him

DK- you don't know how long I had been waiting for this morning……

Disha- thank you DK. Its bcoz of u that I was able to express my feelings towards you. You made me feel secure and safe with you.

DK- disha, mai nahi chahtaa kit um mujhse kabhi bhi door jao. Mai nahi jaantaa ki mai tumhare bina kya karoongaa

They both are still smiling at each other and hugging each other…………

DK- [has a sly smile …….very naughty..]  disha…….. you know, I never want this to get over….

Disha- [laughs and nods her head] DK……. Tum bhi naa…kabhi nahi sudhroge.

She is about to get up from the bed when DK pulls her back by her waist and……she falls on the bed and is lying on DK…..she looks at him….

Disha-[ hehehehe…..she has an i-know-what-you-r-up-to look on her face ]kya kar rahe ho DK

DK- mai tumhe jaane nahi dena chahtaa aur tum ho ki……..disha u don't need to pretend that u don't want to be with me……….kyo ki mujhe pataa hai ki tum mujhse door nahi rehna chahti……..

Disha- aur agar mai tumhare paas aanaa nahi chahti to ……

DK- [smiles at her] to kya disha….u see you cant help it coz mai hamesha tumhe mere kareeb rakhnaa chahtaa hoo.

Disha- fine dk whatever you want [ making excuses haaaan…LOL…just joking]

And they kiss ……Embarrassed

Disha- we have to get ready..come on get up DK

DK- kis liye disha…

Disha- tum phir se bhool gaye DK…..hume meeting me jaanaa hai aur humaare paas 1 hr bhi nahi hai….

DK- oh yeah, the meeting….kya hum cancel nahi kar sakte…..pleeeeeeeeeeeease disha

Disha- DK tum bilkul ek bache ho…….come on get up…and can you order some breakfast till then I will take shower

D- [had mischief in his eyes Wink…..] who to theek hai disha lekin kya mai tumhaare saath aa saktaa ho…..holds her hand and pulls her towards him..she has her back towards his face and he kisses her on her shoulder and sloooooowly moves to her neck and……

Disha- tries to stop him …[ softens her voice] ….. DK yeh tum kya kar rahe ho…chodo mujhe…..

DK- mai kya kar rahaa hoo……mai tumhe pyaar kar rhaa hoo…….aur waise Big smiletum bhi to mujhse karti ho naa……..

Disha- DK….der  ho rahi hai DK…….

DK- its ok…

Disha- [now knows that he is not going to stop]…speaks in a flirtish way…Tongue.oh reeeaaaaaalllyyyy DK

She turns around and puts her arms around him and gets closer…..and closer…….and closer…Wink….

DK is surprised and is totally flabbergasted and just keeps on looking at her and she also looks at him………….

Disha- kya hua DK……slowly gets hold of DK's hands which are on her waist and……….she quickly pulls them off her waist and runs to the bathroom…

DK is still standing there still recovering from what just happened…….guess he didn't see this side of Disha..heLOLhehehehe….

After disha finishes taking shower, she realizes that she has forgotton her bathrobe outside……ooooppppsssssss…LOL….she opens the door a little and sees that DK is sitting near the balcony next to the robe on the bed….she calls him and tells him to get the robe….

He gives her the robe and catches hold of her hand…she looks at him and tells him to leave her hand and that its getting late

Dk – looks at her passionately and …slowly leaves her hand saying….' NOT FOREVER' Wink

After the meeting……..

DK and Disha are sitting at a table in the corner

DK-catches dish's eye and holds her hand and ina a soft voice……… disha…..mai tumhe poori tarhaa se jaanna chahtaa hoo….

Disha- smiles at him…..yeh to achi baat hai DK…mai tumhe apne bare me zaror bataaogi….kaho kya jaanna chahteho …….

DK- mujhe yeh bataao ki tum mujhse milne ke pehle kaisi thi.

Disha tells him all about how she and ranoused to play together and how they both went forshopping together and they made inder carry all the bags….DK and Disha had a little laugh and then…….

DK- disha…….looks up at her………kyat um mujhse pehle kisi se pyar kartithi…Clap…..[referring to inder]

Disha is completely shocked ……Confused…wondering why DK asked her this and has no idea what to say………………

Wink

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
wow this is amazing but u stopped at the wrong spot all i can say is to plz post the next spectacular scene as soon as possible Embarrassed

Edited by lucky-moon - 09 April 2005 at 4:45pm
ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

wow KP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really really missed your posts!!!!!!!

I was wondering where you were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was soooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for your next post!!! Hope is sooner this time(no pressure)

*khushi*

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
plz KP post your next spectacular scene can't wait for to long
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

woowowwww KP now that was one awesome sencee!!! Really that was too good Clap- keep it up that was aboustely great wow the dk getting all romantic hey heheh.....Wink really i can't wait till the next sence

this one was certainly the wait !!!!!!! Big smile

Thanks

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewaniWink

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

hey guys

its KP

glad u guys liked itEmbarrassed

will post the next one realllllllllllllllllly soonBig smile

love KP