keshp15 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guys

its KP

thanks a lottttttttttttttttt again 4 supporting and encouraging me to do better

love kp

here is the next scene

enjoy.........................

When they reach the hotel, DK asks for the honeymoon suite. Just when Disha is about to say something, one of the members of their company come to say hello to both DK and Disha. Meanwhile in the background DK confirms the suite and pays for it. After the 3 talk for some time, Disha and DK go to the room and Disha forgets all about the honeymoon suite. When they reach the room, they enter and see that the room has the the red and gold theme to it, with some roses and a statue of 2 people holding each other in their arms. Disha looks surprised and looks at DK who all the while has been looking at her.

Disha—yeh sab kya hai DK

DK—yeh toh kuch bhi nahin hai. Mai to sirf rituals poori kar rahaa hoon.

Disha—kya matlab

DK- matlab yeh ki shaadi ke baad honey moon par jaate hai naa.[saying this, he closes the room door and starts getting closer to Disha]

Disha—is totally dumbstruck and has no idea what to say.

DK—kya hua Disha, tum hi to kehti ho ke rituals bohot maine rakhte hai tumhare liye

Disha—haa lekin …………….

DK—now getting even closer, says in a softer tone] lekin kya Disha…….ab sirf tum aur mai. Naahi koi yahan aayega aur naahi koi hame disturb karegaa

Disha—[speakes very softly avoiding eye contact with DK] DK honeymoon ritual nahi hai, honeymoon par sab jaate hai kyonki do log ek dusre ko theek se jaan sakte hai

DK—wow Disha, tum honeymoon ke bare me mujhse bhi zyaada jaanti ho

Dk gets real close to her and slides his arms around her waist. He gently touches her face and caresses her neck. Disha feels the jitters and moves back.

DK—[ looks at her with passion and thirst of  love in his eyes] you are a beautiful woman Disha, and also a very beautiful person. ……..

He looks at her in such a way that makes Disha feel that he is reading her mind. She is completely mesmerized by him and while moving back she sits on the bed

Dk is  still holding her, and sits next to her. Disha is shy and scared and looks confused. She keeps on looking at different places in the room when DK lifts her face gently by her chin and makes her look into his eyes. Both of them are completely lost and DK is really getting hot himself and also makin Disha feel the heat. HE gets his face close to hers and there is only 5 cm distance between them. He gets closer and closer to her face and gently has his fingers laying on her cheek. He feels her lips……he gets closer and closer and they are only 1 cm apart. They both feel the heat coming from each others bodies and they are sooooo quiet. They both look so intense and electrifyin. They close their eyes and give in on the atmosphere………… Their lips are sso close that they are only .5 cm  apart……the lips are just about to touch when the phone rings………………

DK and Disha come out of their dream world and DK goes to pick up the phone. Disha feels as if something was taken away from her when DK went away. The connection between them broke when the phone rang. DK and Disha both are disappointed. The person called up to only tell that the meeting had to be postponed for  2 days. DK tells Disha this and both smile at each other and feel as if they are somehow happy hearing this[u know what they say guys, take 1 thing and give another] DK tells Disha that they should go out for dinner. There is a nice restaurant near by, Disha tells him ok and says that she will freshen up in a bit….

In the evening, DK is waiting for disha to come and is thinking that why is it always that women take a lot of time to get ready. Just then Disha comes in a beautiful see-through red saree with a gold border. DK keeps on looking at her and stands up, she asks him how she is looking and he tell MESMERIZING. She blushes and smiles at him and says shall we go. They both sit in the car and are on their way to the restaurant when DK takes Disha's hand andkisses her palm. She looks at him and folds her palm and asks what that was for. He replies: for you. They have dinner and come back to the hotel. DK and Disha change and Disha is in the balcony . DK comes and …..

DK—kya baat hai disha, aaj tum kuch bol kyon nahi rahi ho

Disha – looks at him and smiles

She takes his hand and they both sit on the sofa in the balcony. She puts DK's hand in btwn her 2 hands and kisses it.

Disha—ek baat pooch DK[ has a dreamy expression on her face which DK has never seen]

DK- haan kaho disha[has a worried look on his face]

Disha— [ debating in her heart wether she hold say this or not ] aaj jab hum is kamre me the aur jab phone ki ring baji, toh mujhe aisa kyon lagaa jaise mujhse kuch chin gayaa ho………and she looks at DK who has a shocked and happy expression on his face

👏

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

WOWOWOW

good going....u should make this a honeymoon special...

aree u cut the story at this point...pl continue..what happends?

Veda.

dkaddict thumbnail

Uff, good golly gee! This is just too much! How am I ever gonna get to sleep tonight? And I have to get up early tomorrow for a religious festival! Egad! Already last night I didn't sleep! You people will slowly kill me with this exquisite torture!!!!!!! Even without translations!!😆 MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!!!!!!

-DKaddict

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz write more its soooo intresting!!!
samy74 thumbnail

Hey

This is the limit oh my godddddddddddddddddd wowwwwwwwwwwww i guess they will never ever show this on TD but with your writing this has sent jitters down me...can't wait for the next one..

Keep them coming as they are Brilliant....quenching for more...

Samy😃

Asian Princess thumbnail

WOOOWWW Kp wat can i say u reached to the honeymoon woowwww!!!!! Can't wait till the next bitt ..... dish geting all romantic and thenn..oohhhhhh.......

love Asian Princess/DK kI deewani

keshp15 thumbnail

hey guys

its KP

i am glad that u all liked the story

the next part is gonna be even better

but i wont be able to finish it this weekend coz i m too busy with my sweet 16 b'day party

its a big one and so tooooooooooooooooooo much work

i m sorry to keep u all waiting

Love KP

kiko_kicks thumbnail

Omg!! u r so good

k, i actually like that you guys should start your own novel or write a article to the producers cuz my god your too good!!! i

Asian Princess thumbnail

Heya KP

Have a really happy sweet 16th birthday!!!!! loll im 16 too!! But i was 16 in november have a great bday party!!!!!!

Lots of love Asian princess/DK ki deewani

keshp15 thumbnail

thanks asian princess

Love KP